My Journey to a Sexier Me - Dallas, TX

I have wanted a tummy tuck for years and am beside...

I have wanted a tummy tuck for years and am beside myself that it is finally going to be a reality for me. I am so ashamed of this hanging stomach and can't wait for it to be gone! I am 38 and have given birth to 2 children, 1 by c-section, and have lost 90 lbs. I work out at least 5 times a week but nothing helps this stomach...if anything, it makes it look worse. I have the best, most loving and supportive boyfriend in the world...I know he loves me no matter what but I am so ashamed of how I look, he has yet to see me completely naked, even though we have been together for almost 3 years. My surgery is scheduled for December 22 with Dr. Pin in Dallas. I am starting to get nervous now. All of these other profiles on here are so inspirational and I just hope my tummy turns out as well. I am a little overwhelmed with what I need to be doing to get ready. Any advice?
(I will post my before pics....after my surgery is complete. I'm too embarrassed to post them right now)

Dreaded before pics

I was going to wait until after my surgery to post these but thought I'd go ahead and get it over with. Surgery is just around the corner and I'm getting super nervous. I'm so afraid I still won't have a flat tummy. I don't see how it's possible for my "before" tummy to turn into the beautiful "after" tummies I've seen on here.

Eeeeekkkk!!!

3 weeks from today I will be 2 hours into my surgery!!! I can't believe it is so close. Nerves are really setting in. This all seems to good to be true.

Nervous-cited

Nervous-cited is the best way to describe how I feel right now.... Nervous and excited all at the same time. 17 days left! Any advice/tips??? Thanks!!

I'm such a freaking worrier

I'm driving myself crazy. So...the doctor's office called earlier with finally instructions for my surgery. For some reason I started feeling panicked...no longer excited. I have convinced myself that I have too much visceral fat and won't have good results. (I have gained like 7 lbs since my consultant over the summer, due to a week long cruise and lots of summer/fall drinking). I have googled too much and have myself worried sick. I was going to call the dr office back but now I just feel like I'm being stupid and hoping this feeling will pass and my results will be good.

How is it possible??

I don't see how it is possible to make this flabby belly into a perfectly flat one. Fingers crossed for great results. I sooooo hope I'm not going to end up disappointed.

Oooo mmmmm ggeeee!!!

One week from today and these 2 lap blobs will be gone!!!

I made it to the flat side y'all!

OMG! I can't believe it's over!! I literally cried like a baby when I saw my beautiful flat tummy. I am so happy I don't even know how to put it into words. I'm not in as much pain as I thought I would be. There is some slight stinging around the drain sites. Here are a few pics from this morning when the doctor remove the bandages. I'm pretty tired...I'll post an update later.

2 days post op

Pretty sore and standing up straight is impossible. My drains are the biggest problem tho. I have one that stings and burns no matter what I do. Very swollen....

Before vs 2 days after.

Is this normal??

I have been like this for 4 days now (I'm 12 days post op). Is it normal to look this swollen??

Finally able to wear real clothes!

So...I haven't been able to pull jeans up over my hips due to swelling until today. I'm still very swollen, especially in the lower ab / coochie area lol but it's definitely isn't as bad as it has been. I'm not in any pain, able to sleep in the bed, and sleep on my side (I am a side sleeper so I was extremely happy to be able to do it again!). The only thing that sucks is all the swelling and the lack of energy. Honestly though, I could deal with the exhaustion if I could just get rid of the swelling. I know it takes time, I'm just super impatient lol.

Woo hoo!!

I saw some bikinis in the store today (who cares if it is still January lol) and I just had to try one one. I can't remember the last time I had the never to put a bikini on or the last time I left a fitting room without crying (or at least having tears in my eyes). Obviously I'm still pretty swollen and I have other areas I need to tone up but I am loving the direction I'm headed!!!

Progress!!

Swwweeeeeelllllliiiiinnnnnggggg!!!

Ugggg!! This swelling sucks balls! I left home with a decent, flat-ish, kinda poofy tummy and then swell like this toward the end of my work day. I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever be completely flat.

I honestly can't believe this is me

Out of curiosity, I tried on a dress I never would have been able to wear. Obviously, I could lose a few pounds but I seriously can't believe this is what I look like now. I couldn't possibly be happier.

Swelling in thighs after TT??

Did anyone else feel like their thighs were swollen after their TT? My pants are super tight on my thighs now and they weren't before surgery. I'm 5 weeks post op.

Really liking what I see

Not perfect by any means, but I'm finally liking what I see when I look in the mirror

I own a bikini!!!!

Not only did I purchase this bikini online (without trying it on first), I actually couldn't wait to try it on and model it for my boyfriend. I can't remember the last time I put on a swimsuit and didn't want to throw up.

Totally Feelin' Myself Today!

I would have never had the courage to wear something this form fitting before. I can't believe this is my body!!!
Dr Paul Pin