I finally made it to flat side!!!

I am super excited and counting down for surgery...

I am super excited and counting down for surgery date on Nov 20! Its been a long time wait. My husband is being supportive and on board with me. As I get older my metabolism is slower and it is so hard to drop this weight. I have tried exercising, eating better, etc but nothing works. Dr. Liland here I come!!

some before pics!... yuk

Well here are some of my before pics. I stand 5'6 at 182 lbs. Ready to come to the flat side. I'm tired of girdles and trying on every single thing before buying it because not sure if will show my gut.

any suggestions?

Can anyone please give me ideas of things i need to start purchasing in advance that i will need? I go in to get prescriptions and blood work on 4th. A little anxious but not sure all questions i may need to ask. Help me please!!!

14 days to go until I'm on the flat side

Just got back from Vegas on weekend getaway and could only think about how it would have been awesome had my stomach been extra flat...lol

update....

I am looking at calendar wrong. I have 10 days left.

blood work cleared. ...

Ok, everyone my blood work have come back. My hemoglobin was a little high so I will meet with my primary doctor on Friday to discuss a solution. Good news is I have been cleared to move forward with surgery!...yayyyyy

belly button

Ok I think I have just about everything I will need as far as my supplies and comfy clothes. Can anyone tell me what you use to shape their belly button and where can i find silicone strips? I have been to Walmart and 2 pharmacies and no one had silicone strips.

sitting pic..

Just adding a pic

more pics

care package and meds

Got my soups, crackers, puzzle books, etc.
I'm ready for this change. Wish me luck and pray for me.
Tomorrow is the big day.....
Oh yeah I got a promotion Tuesday so i will go back to work with my new body in my new position. ...yayyyy!!!!

I made it to the flat side!!!!!!

Its finally done. My surgery was a success of course because I'm still here...lol. I have very minimal pain. Slept most part of day this morn and afternoon. I have walked around some to prevent stiffness and more pain. My husband is a great help. Thank you Jesus! He's making sure meds are being taken on time and drainage recorded. I ate soup but wasn't fiillng me up so had 5 wings from Wingstop. Took me a while to eat them though. I ate 1 like every 25 mins. Minor soarness in throat from tube. Dr Liland and staff was great!!!! Have not seen my stomach yet. I was wrapped and fully dressed once they woke me. Go in tomorrow for 1 day follow up. Will keep u all updated. Have a good night RS family.

pic

1 day post op

Saw my doc today and everything is looking great. Fluids draining like should. Follow up on Tuesday. GREAT JOB DR. LILAND!!!!!

2 days post op

Today have been a struggle thus far. The walk to and from the restroom to take my bird bath was extremely exhausting. I thought i was going to pass the hell out. I have not really had an appetite either. Not sure if that's normal. Still have not had my first BM. I'm praying for a speedy recovery. I don't like feeling helpless.

3 days post op

Still no BM. I have had gas all day but cant go to restroom. I have taking laxative but still nothing. I go to see doctor tomorrow for 2nd time since my surgery. I hope all is well. My back hv been hurting like hell but sleeping good in this recliner at night.

4 days post op

I am walking better. Still hunched over but moving faster..lol. Went to see doc today and have to keep tube few more days. Hope they remove on my next visit. I only took pain meds once today. So I guess that's good. Still taking my antibiotics though.

1st BM!!!!!

I have finally had my first BM since my TT on 20th. I feel soooo much better. Damn y'all that took all my energy. The pressure on my stomach was not a good feeling. Ok, I just gad to get that off my chest. Good night RS family!

Thanksgiving...

OMG, my sister n law cooked so much food. I think i over did it. The food was really good. I'm paying for it now. I also went over there and told my husband to grab my pain killers and grab wrong pills. So i am in pain now. Just got home, abt to relax and dope myself up. Back is killing me. Hope everyone had GREAT thanksgiving.

8 days post op

Started feeling bad last night. Back was hurting really bad and area where drains are started to sting. Was hard to get to sleep. Today I have been in recliner all day because of back pains. Was feeling food until last night. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day because i go back to work on Monday. I pray this drain comes out on my follow up Tuesday.

11 days post op-updated pics

This morning I finally had my second BM in 11 days. My back still killing me!!! I really need a temporary handicap tag. This is no joke. Still walking slightly bent over. Well I am posting pics for you all with and w/o my scar. My scar is healing really well and I love my BB. So here ya go..

Update... 16 days post op

Today I felt great all day. A little stiffness this morning but after moving around some everything was fine. I am healing great and very happy with my results thus far. Happy healing everyone!!

pic@20 day post op

Just posting updated pic

Update 2016

Hello RS Family! Posted updated pics for u.

Night out

Out having w/hubby
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Liland and his staff was great. They made me very comfortable and was very informative. I am definitely satisfied with the results thus far from him. I would for sure refer him to someone else. He is just awesome!