30 Y.o. Mom of 2! TT & Lipo on Flanks & Back Fat - Dallas, TX

Looking forward to getting rid of this flab. Lost...

Looking forward to getting rid of this flab. Lost 25-30 lbs. and ready to be comfortable in a dress! I have chose Dr. Todd Pollock to do perform my surgery. I was referred by a friend and felt comfortable with my consult. Very nice office staff as well. I have chosen the drainless tummy tuck as I have heard great things about it and that the recovery is quicker and less painful. I don't have any muscle separation so that should help as well!

Less than a week away!!

I figured I'd post some before surgery photos to give a comparison to go by after surgery. I'm getting pretty anxious! I am thankful that my neighbor, which is also a good friend is the charge nurse of the surgery center I'm having my procedure. I know I'll be in good hands.

I did it!

My surgery on 11/22 began at 7:30 and lasted about 5 hours. I decided to stay overnight to receive the best care. I'm glad I did! Definitely helps to get the extra care and the IV of Pain meds to help also with inflammation. I arrived home about 12:15pm. So far so good. I'm in some pain mostly from all the Lipo. And having some difficulty urinating due to my muscles still being tight. But everything is manageable with the meds my dr prescribed!

SWOLLEN!

Super swollen and sore but otherwise feeling okay. Had my first bowel movement today ( 4 days after surgery) and I wasn't very constipated which is was worried about. I've been taking Senokot since 2 days after. Today I took a Dulcolax and had a bowel movement.

Collage

Definitely can feel the swelling going down and my muscles aren't so tense in my stomach area anymore.

6 days post op- 1st day back at work!

Went back to work today. Took it pretty easy. Started feeling sore and swollen half way in. Went pretty good over all but was glad to see my recliner! Felt pretty swollen after my shower and it definitely shows in the pics.

Update!

Just wanted to update. Went to my first post op appointment on Tuesday 11/29, one week after surgery. They took out my few sutures and my steri-strips from incision. The rest of the day following and Wednesday and Thursday at work were kind of rough. Today, day 10 was a much better day! Felt pretty normal other than some swelling at end of work day. Feeling pretty good! Will post more pics this weekend! I start my scar treatment this coming up Tuesday ( 2 weeks post op). So far so good, very happy with results thus far!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon