Honest Review: Satisfied Beyond My Expectations - Dallas, TX

Dr. Spencer Cochran changed my world the other day...

Dr. Spencer Cochran changed my world the other day. I am just over a week post-op, and as a constant reader of RealSelf I called the office asking what the best way for me to write a positive review would be. He and I met at my consult in late July. I knew right away he was my doctor. No nonsense. He doesn't "overdo" it. He doesn't "under-do" it. Our consultation was excellent as he never once seemed in a hurry, despite my seemingly endless number of questions. His office and team are all friendly and delightful. They never make you feel like you need it, but rather that you are lovely the way you are and they will be happy to help you to achieve a look that you truly believe fits you. He asks excellent open ended questions and listens actively. "Would you be here if you didn't have a deviated septum?"; "What is it about your nose that you believe needs to change?". I met with several and it was a no brainer that he was my guy. The operation day was easy. He visited with me before they took me in as well as after while I was in recovery. The first week there was no pain, just discomfort with the splints (but that's just the nature of a septorhinoplasty). Once they take the splints out, it is the single greatest moment you will experience. I now breathe better than I have throughout any portion of my life, and I look great for being only a few days out. And I have my doctor to thank. He does your post op visit and tells you what to expect. At no point have I been left wondering.

Pictures below. Please keep in mind I am one week out. I am still very swollen and my results will continue to evolve. He makes this very easy to understand upon your visits.

Highly regard. Highly recommend. I am so happy.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon