So very happy!! - Dallas, TX

For the longest time I was oblivious to my nose....

For the longest time I was oblivious to my nose. In 9th grade my friends pointed out that my nose looked like a birds beak! From then on I was self conscious of my profile.

Dr. Cochran took his time, listened to my concerns, and gave me a BEAUTIFUL, proportioned profile. I'm so thankful for him!!!

Six week post picture

Tip of the nose is softening and I have been back to my full capacity fitness routine for three weeks now. dr. C assured me there is nothing I can do to mess up my results so I have resumed my marathon training! Yippee!! Living my profile! I feel so free from having to turn my body to face someone when the look at me! I am still learning to just stay how I am because my profile is great!
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

My husband was VERY hesitant of me getting this procedure done. Reluctantly he drove me to Dallas to meet with "nose doctors". Our first meeting was with Dr. Cochran, and it was our last. When you know something is right you just stop looking. We looked no further, and my hubby was even on board after our meeting. We came home and scheduled my surgery for a month later. During the entire process Dr. C and his staff made me feel so comfortable. I must have called 5 times in that month with questions. They were as sweet and helpful as can be. During the consultation he listened to my concerns, took his time and never once made me feel rushed or like I was taking up too much time. Using a digital image, he showed me what my nose could look like based on my ideas of what I wanted and then from there we adjusted and came up with a plan I liked and he thought was possible. After the surgery I had my cast removal and then a follow up appointment. He took his time and once again NEVER made me feel like I was asking silly questions or taking up too much time. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Cochran if you are considering this surgery. He is extremely knowledgable and has a God given tallent for what he does. I absolutely love my nose now! He did not change my face and make me look like a totally different person. He made a natural change and I feel beautiful!