Rhinoplasty and Possible Revision - Dallas, TX

Surgery 12/3/15 and going for follow up 5/3/16....

surgery 12/3/15 and going for follow up 5/3/16. I'm not 100% satisfied but I'm hoping he is on the same page as me to work together so I love my nose. They seem to be easy fixes so I will let you know the plan for revision. I tried to post pictures but unable at this time. I will try again and/or send personally if anyone is interested, I am still very happy I got it done but hoping he can tweak it. My impression so far is that he wouldn't have a problem admitting it may not be what was predicted and offer practical solutions of what can be done to make it better for me. He has wonderful beside manner and presence and seems very easy going and understanding, so I hope this stays the case!!
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

I had my surgery December 3rd 2015. I felt very at ease with Dr.C and had compared him with a couple other surgeons and don't regret my decision one bit. At this point (almost 5 months) later I am not completely happy with my nose and made an appointment for him to see my nose in a week. I hope he is on the same page and doesn't minimize or brush off my concerns. I have read horror stories about his or other staffs reaction to people not being completely satisfied but I honestly cannot see this being true! I will find out soon.. but I feel pretty confident that I will point out what I think could be fixed and go from there. Everyone heals different and I understand perfection is not achievable but my nose can easily be fixed to be perfect in my eyes and he didn't "botch" anything. He has said from my first appointment to be realist and that sometime people require revisions.. I'm hoping its an easy fix!