THE Best Choice! Dr. Cochran is an Artist and Perfectionist - Dallas, TX

I want to preface this review by letting you know...

I want to preface this review by letting you know I am writing this at only 2 weeks post-op. I will continue to update, but even though I am still quite swollen I am exceedingly pleased and impressed with Dr. Cochran's work. Dr. Cochran listened EXACTLY to what I asked for, to the millimeter, and delivered the most beautiful new nose! I did not have a terrible nose to begin with, but I had a small bump on my bridge, a bulbous tip and larger nostrils that flared out when I smiled. I have always been satisfied with the way I look, but my nose and its "bulbous-ness" bothered me. I hesitated getting a nose job, telling myself that my nose didn't bother me enough to justify one. But oh was I so so wrong. I wish I had gone to Dr. Cochran years ago. He created a nose that was still my nose, but a refined, perfected version of it. Thrilled doesn't even begin to describe how much I love it. I am happy to share before and after pictures privately. I stalked this website and read Dr. Cochran's reviews over and over hoping I was making the right decision for my surgeon. He is truly an artist and I am infinitely grateful for the nose he sculpted on my face!! I will continue to post as the swelling subsides, but those of you who are hesitant about Dr. Cochran put your fears aside.

Still in Love!

I wanted to update my previous post. I am now 9 weeks post-op and am still beyond pleased. Choosing Dr. Cochran was the best decision. I love my new nose. It fits my face perfectly and blends in seamlessly.

9 month Update

I am now 9 months out and am so thrilled with results. Absolutely love my nose. There is still A tiny bit of swelling near the tip on both sides. But it should soon subside.
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon