I Had Almost Lost Hope of Ever Finding Someone to Fix Botched Primary Rhinoplasty - Dallas, TX

After having two different top rated Nashville...

After having two different top rated Nashville plastic surgeons look at my nose and pretty much say no one was going to want to attempt my revision, I had almost lost hope. I knew it was time to look outside the Tennessee area, and so I began my google search. Realself brought me to Dr. Cochran's page. I was immediately impressed with all the great stories everyone had shared from their personal experience. From there I went to his website and looked at all the before and after pictures he had done. Especially revision. Revision is something VERY FEW PLASTIC SURGEONS dabble with. It is so important to really do your research. Skipping ahead....I did the online consult, and then two weeks later did an in person consult. I was thrilled when Dr. Cochran told me my case was going to be "childs play". Hearing that after I had been told multiple times that no doctor would want to attempt this fix was a great feeling. I booked my surgery that day, and here I am 8 days post op and I am BLOWN AWAY BY THE RESULT!!! Even with a great amount of swelling, my nose is the PERFECT structure and shape. It's exciting to look and feel this good 8 days out, because I know its only going to get better and better over the next year. My entire experience with Dr. Cochran, his staff, and the surgery center was TOP NOTCH. Naturally, when you find this page, you almost think "Is this too good to be true?" .. I am just here to tell you, IT IS NOT. I couldn't wait to put my own personal thoughts and experience down because the man really is THIS good! I will highly recommend Dr. Cochran to anyone I know. Not only can I breathe better than ive been able to in my entire life... I finally feel I have the nose I should've been born with!

Before pictures

After (Day 9)

Here are pictures from my progress on day 9. Im about 80% swollen and still have light bruising. Happy with the shape and know in 2 months, 6 months, and a year I will be very happy about the result.

Before and after

Post Op Day 11

5 weeks post op

Tip swelling is starting to come down ive noticed in the last week!
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon