2nd Revision Rhinoplasty Just Happened W Dr. Cochran Dallas Rhinoplasty Center - Dallas, TX

After 2 unsatisfying rhinoplasty procedures and 4...

After 2 unsatisfying rhinoplasty procedures and 4 years later, I have decided to get my nose "fixed". I interviewed with 4 Texas doctors and decided it was worth the trip and the money to meet Dr. Cochran in person. The consultation is $200 but, if you decide on him (and you will) it goes towards the surgery so you lose no money.
My Mom and I drove up to Dallas and he already had a folder made on my profile including photos I emailed him and we talked about what I didn't currently like about my nose. He said everything I described he could see also in faults. Fortunately we discovered he would not have to break my nose or borrow cartilage from my ear for support in surgery.
I felt very confident with Dr. C as, he only does rhinoplasty.

I went home and thought it over for a few weeks and decided that even though it wasn't in my financial interest at the time, I couldn't go on hating photos of myself or feeling self conscious in public. I booked the surgery and hotel and had the procedure done last Monday. I go back tomorrow to get my splints and stitches out. My cheeks are still very poofy as you can see in the photos.

I put this on my first doctors review as well, Salzhahaer. As an amateur to surgery, PLEASE spend the money right the first time and go to a doctor that specializes in that field as, I have now spent $18,000 on my nose.

Day 10 post op, Splints are out, bruises gone!

Went and saw Dr. Cochran to get the splints and stitches out. Never had inside splints and man, when he took them out it was weird as hell. It felt like an alien probe was coming out of my brain and through my nose! I have crusty (gauze i think) stuck inside my nose to the hairs and cannot get it out. It hurts/stings to scrape at them and peroxide isn't ungluing them. Might need to sit in a steam bath everynight or something to loosen it up...

Bruises are 95% gone (light yellow on my lower cheeks but, not noticeable really)
Nose is swollen and will be according to Doc. (It does look bulbous on the end). But, I'm only 10 days post op and swelling takes 4 months to go away and 1 year till nose is 100% healed.

I can already see the nostrils are straightened out and the "droopy" tip has lifted up. I tried to create a before 2nd revision photo and after (10 days post op) see below.

Again, keep in mind my nose is really swollen (black shirt)

Week 3, No bruises, nose is a little sensitive, Tip is very hard

Bruising is gone completely. Cheeks are no longer puffy. I sneeze a lot, my inner nose is sensitive to dust = sneezing in 4's and 5's. A few days ago my 4 pound dog barely bonked my nose and it hurt. But that sensitivity is already going away.

The tip of my nose is a little more bulbous than I expected and hard as a rock, which I'm hoping is still due to swelling. But, it is apparent that the droopy tip and nostrils are gone.

I still have some old stiff gauze stuck in my nostrils that won't seem to come loose and is painful to try and remove so, I'll let it be. I can breathe better as the last week my nose was more "stuffy" feeling.

My only concern is the underside of my nose's appearance, the right nostril is noticeably longer/caving than the left side, I'm hoping this will straighten out over time. Will keep you updated.

Tried to create some new before and after photos for you guys.
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Cochran seems to be "the guy" for rhinoplasty and revision rhinoplasty. I am on my 3rd surgery and came to him for correcting the work of another doctor. Wishing I would have found him the first time.