Very Disappointing Result -Dallas, TX

After doing thorough research for a revision...

After doing thorough research for a revision specialist, reading great reviews and viewing great before and after pictures I decided to have surgery by this surgeon. The bedside manner was very good and I was given utmost reaassurance however the result was terrible.

My nose does not feel or look like a nose anymore and I now get stared at and laughed at/comments passed wherever I go because of which I have isolated myself. Even my family are distressed when they see me and hence avoid me. Every day is a struggle. I am giving the surgeon a chance to revise the nose in the hope that I am left with a nose that isn't so difficult to live with. I have no other choice as I am unfortunate enough to be caught in this vicious cycle so readers considering surgery do not believe everything you see and read on the net and please take my advice and do not fall in to this trap no matter what you think of your nose believe me a natural nose is beautiful and I would give anything for one :(
I will keep you posted on the results of the revision.
Any comments or advice is welcome.
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon