22, Tired of Being Asked if I'm Tired!! - Dallas, TX

I have been self conscious of the deep hollows...

I have been self conscious of the deep hollows under my eyes for years. They are genetic, I've had them since I was a baby but combined with a little aging, lots of sun and late nights, my empty looking under eyes was beginning to be all that I could see in the mirror anymore. I became very self conscious about this area and researched for weeks before I finally set up a consultation with Dr. Sam Lam. I am only 48 hours post op but I can already tell the difference and he did a phenomenal job!! I am extremely impressed, I was very VERY nervous getting something done to such a crucial and fragile area of my face but I trusted his judgement, and wow. He is truly an expert and I am so glad I went through with it. I will keep y'all updated as I continue to heal but woah so far I am blown away with the results. He said I might be swollen and bruised for about a week but I think his gentle technique and artistry of how he used the blunt tip micro cannula instead of a standard needle changed that recovery time to maybe not even 3 days. I got the restylane injected under my eyes Friday afternoon, it is now Sunday morning and I have virtually no bruising and the swelling is minimal. PS Also I have had Botox done through other doctors and the pain was very uncomfortable, I don't know how Dr Lam does it but the injections he did around my eyes on my face Friday were basically painless. Thank you Dr Lam, you are seriously the bee's knees!!!!! I can't wait to see what the final result looks like :)

4 days post op

Still feeling amazing about the restylane injections done under my eyes. I will take more photos today ti update yall but here are some before (the day of the procedure before the injections) and afters (2 days post op)

Tuesday progress restylane done Friday so day 4

Looking good!! Better than I expected, this is with makeup on

1 week post restylane injections under eyes

I am SO HAPPY I went through with this. One week after and I have absolutely no bruising, no swelling, no lumps, no nothing but beautiful eyes!! And it looks natural, seriously I am so impressed. Dr Lam patient for life, I've gotten so many compliments from friends and family. I look refreshed and I feel sooooo much more confident in my own skin. My little secret is Dr Lam :)!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you Dr Lam, and if anyone has the same issues I had and you're nervous, I was too but trust me when I say trust him. He knows what he's doing, I could go on and on for days about how overjoyed I am with my results but I don't want to ramble lol but FOR REAL DR. SAM LAM IS OFFICIALLY MY BEST FRAND!!!!

1 week after procedure pic

I feel so good about myself and my under eyes are sooooo perfect. They looked good a few days ago but they just keep getting better I'm still amazed. Wanted to post another photo to show how awesome my results are!!
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Lam is great, he is both optimistic and realistic about what he can do for his patients. He's kind of quirky, but what real artist isn't? He's funny, intelligent, genuine and very skilled at what he does. Overall I am so happy with his work, A++, I would give more than 5 stars if I could!!