One Year Post-op and Could Not Be Happier! - Dallas, TX

After my third child was born and I stopped...

After my third child was born and I stopped breastfeeding, I could not get into Dr. Beale's office fast enough! I was tired of still looking pregnant and bathing suit weather was around the corner. He recommended a tummy tuck, liposuction and breast implants to help restore my pre-baby body. After some precise measuring, I was surprised when he told me that he could correct the sagging breasts with just implants - no lift necessary - yea! Wanting a natural appearance, I chose a shaped "gummy bear" implant, and my "new" boobs are fabulous! :) Just the right size and are not fake looking at all. At first, they felt very firm, which concerned me, but they have softened and now feel totally natural. He liposuctioned my inner and outer thighs and back and really smoothed out the bumps. He closed the huge gap in my ab muscles and nipped in a cute waist at my request (before I had kids, I had a strait figure). I have a pretty substantial scar on my stomach, but he made sure it was concealable under a bikini bottom. If you plan on undergoing a mommy makeover, make sure you can take at least 10 days to recover. I've had a c-section, and this procedure was just as painful :( Compression underwear helps, but the bruising and swelling were pretty severe for a few days. By June, I shed my size 10 clothes for size 6! I (and my husband) could not be happier, and I would do it again in a heartbeat!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I heard that UT Southwestern had one of the nation's top plastic surgery training programs, so I knew I would be in good hands with Dr. Beale. Despite his capability and experience, he is one of the most humble people I have ever met. He listens more than he talks and has a caring bedside manner. He was available to me and answered all of my questions both before surgery and during recovery. His nurse practitioner, Courtney, is wonderful! She was professional, but we chatted like girlfriends :) It was a perfect team!