26 Y/o, Face Weight Didn't Match Body Weight, Dallas Texas

Hello all! After reading up as much information I...

Hello all! After reading up as much information I could I decided to take the plunge and try Kybella. Recently and sort of out of the blue I started to notice a patch of fat right under my chin (especially in pictures from the profile).

The procedure itself was more uncomfortable then painful, as I opted to go the local anasthetic rout those first few pricks were the worst part. Directly after ice some swelling and numbness.

I am now 6 days in and am still a bit swollen. I didn't puff up as much as I expected however I certainly learned a few things. Arnica tablets and lotion I believe helped a lot. As well my swelling fluctuated more then slowly deflated and I found sleeping more upright made a good amount of difference.

Because I know how scary it is to try something like this (and potentially costly depending on the amount of treatments) I will do my best to keep you all up to date with pictures and my experience.

12 days post.

Hello all! It's day 12 and I would say the swelling is coming down steadily. It feels very much like a patch of gel. The numbness is very minimal and I'm just excited to see some results. From what I have been reading the majority of swelling is almost over by week 2

Day 15

Just over two weeks out and I'm now looking about how I did before the procedure. The "gel like" feel is going away and being replaced by a more hard knotted feel that I have read is the fat solidifying. I'm still a bit numb and looking up it feels sort of stiff. Fingers crossed to see some improvement in the next couple weeks.

About a month out

Hello everyone. I'm about one month post. I can still feel some hard lumps but they have decreased in size and are not noticeable if you are just looking at me. The swelling has probably fully subsided now and I can see a definite change. I am no longer numb so I would say aside from the hard knots all is well. I'll post a pic with this update and I would love to hear your questions/comments. I will see my doc after the holiday which will be nice to have a look at the dr. office photos since they have better control of the camera height and angle and so forth. Let me know what you think of the photos!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Burns was amazing! He made me really comfortable and was honest about what to expect. The office was clean and comfortable and all of his staff were so sweet and easy to talk to. He was gentle during the procedure and was careful to check with me and make sure I was doing okay. I appreciated that he advised me that I may only need one procedure rather then trying to sell me a larger package deal. Dr. Burns comes highly reccomended in my book.