Not Happy With My Rhinoplasty 4 Years Ago. Getting a Revision As Soon As I Can Afford It. Dallas, TX

Ever since I was a teenager I was unhappy with my...

Ever since I was a teenager I was unhappy with my nose. It was very wide and flat and literally looks like someone had hit it with something and flattened the bridge. When I started college I also began having serious issues breathing out of my nose. I visited several ENTs and was told that I had structural issues with my nose that needed to be corrected by surgery to improve my breathing. After one unsuccessful sinus surgery I found Dr. Spencer Cochran and consulted with him. The plan was for him to fix both the outside appearance of my nose and to improve my breathing. For a year after my surgery I was happy with my nose. My breathing seemed to be improved and it looked much better. After a year I began to see issues with my nose as the swelling started to really go down. Now 4 years later I dislike how my nose looks as much as before my surgery and my breathing has gotten worse. My nose looks very uneven and not smooth. I have cartilage that is visible in the tip of my nose and when I smile the cartilage presses against my skin and blanches it (creating white spots). I also now have a visible bump from my 3/4 view which was not there before. I also recently went to another ENT and he stated that he could not believe I had sinus surgery before because the inside of my nose does not look like it. The current state of my nose is probably one of the biggest sources of anxiety in my life at the moment. I really wish I could get my nose fixed, but I cannot afford it right now. As soon as I can afford it I plan to have it revised by a different surgeon.

I don't want to share photos publicly at this time, but if you are interested in seeing them and believe they would help your rhinoplasty journey you can PM me.

Finally sharing some pictures

Sharing pictures of my nose now is very difficult for me. Most of the time I try not to focus on my nose, and purposely taking photos of its imperfections causes me some anxiety. I feel like it would be helpful to others to see pictures, though, so I've decided to share. I'm still on the hunt for a revision surgeon. I'm hoping in a little over a year I'll be able to start booking some consults.
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Cochran is very nice, but he did not deliver a good result. I wish I could go back in time and choose another doctor to perform my rhinoplasty.