Still Unhappy with BBL at 4 Days Post - Dallas, TX

The staff was excellent but I'm at 4 day's post...

The staff was excellent but I'm at 4 day's post and I'm very unhappy, emotional, depressed you name it with my results. With all my research I've done, right after surgery my butt should have been at it's fullest, I was expecting at least some what of a bubble but yet I still have my sponge bob shape, that I originally started with. Right after my procedure my Doctor told me I was going ro be really happy with my results, so im anxious to get home to look in the mirror and I'm still seeing the same shape , no plumpness or anything, so I'm thinking ok let's wait two days, to see if I could tell...took shower and literally cried, 2 days ops and 3 days ops, followup appt was scheduled for Tuesday 3/17 but I can't wait another day, anxious to hear what he has to say so I changed it for today. So I will let you guys kno what happened once I meet with him today.

update

Thank you all for your concern, I'm so happy I decided to join realself and I'm also thankful their are so many caring , generous people that is willing to take the time out to comfort me and to show me support. I saw Dr yesterday, he did explain to me that I had a lot of swelling and that once my swelling goes down I will start to see my curves. He mentioned to me that he took 5000 litters of fat out of me and was able to put 780 cc in each cheek' the most he's ever put in any patience. I then said I guess I was looking for the lift!! That's when he said to me I did the lipo with fat transfer to the butt. The Brazilian butt lift is a different procedure. Which totally suprised me because I thought they were both the same ,I guess I didn't do my research properly. He's a really nice doctor and is staff is wonderful too. I guess I have to be patient.

3 months post

Here's a few pictures after 3 months, I'm not 100% satisfied but I'm some what satisfied , I can say this , the men love it..lol
Dallas Plastic Surgeon