Dr. Cochran Rhinoplasty and Chin Implant - Dallas, TX

Much thought and research went in to this...

Much thought and research went in to this procedure. I visited with a total of three different rhinoplasty surgeons, however I was immediately convinced after meeting with Dr. Cochran and viewing my 3d images and his portfolio. The other Doctors work did not leave me with a settling feeling, some of their noses looked decent and some just were not to my standards. I stressed to Dr. Cochran how I was unhappy mainly with the profile of my nose, he then explained to me what could be done and we took it from there. After my consultation with him in 2013 I had my surgery almost a year later. I was a little frightened going in to the surgery being that it was my first procedure EVER, but his visit with me right before surgery put me at ease. They gave me the anesthesia, and after that I woke up as if I had taken a long nap, it's crazy how that works. I was in and out, 4 hours later to recover at home.
I have to say I was a little scared to look at myself the first day, my face was swollen as were my eyes, however they were starting to bruise green, the next day was when all the major bruising occurred, I began to develop two black eyes. I will say this, for as scary as I looked I was in little pain and this is coming from someone who accordingly does not take well to pain. I was experiencing discomfort in my nose and minimal throbbing, nothing too bad. During my recovery pineapple juice and arnica were my best friends! I was out christmas shopping one week later, and though I had my cast on and was still swollen, I didn't find it difficult to get around.

updated photos..side profile

a months and 2 days post-op

theres still a little swelling at the tip of my nose, however each day the swelling decreases little by little.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Cochran was AMAZING! My best decision was choosing him as my doctor. I am so pleased with my results, he could not have done a better job. I recommend him 10000000000%. He is very kind and amicable, through the entire planning of the procedure he made sure that my wants and needs were to be met, and they were.