Dallas Rhinoplasty. Dallas, TX

I've been wanting to get my nose done since i was...

I've been wanting to get my nose done since i was 15. i always felt unhappy with the appearance and was never able to breath properly. I saved my money and did my research for 2 straight years. After researching and consulting i decided to book a surgery date with Dr. Cochran at the Dallas Rhinoplasty Center. What drove me to choose Dr. Cochran was he specializes in rhino and ONLY does noses. This was very important to me. Also, I loved how natural his results were on his webpage.

I am very excited about what my nose will look like after the swelling goes down. Even though the swelling is still visible, I already like it :)

i do not regret my decision what so ever but please make sure that if you decide to go through a rhinoplasty that you are 100% prepared both physically and mentally. Also, make sure you have someone take care of you and have supportive people at your side. I was fortunate to be supported by my family.

The 3rd and 4th day are the most difficult. After the 4th day everything is uphill. Surprisingly the day of surgery and the 2nd day were not bad at all. I stopped taking my hydrocodone after the 4 day.

I know this review was pretty brief...but if you have any questions please ask them and I will gladly answer any of them :)

I wish you all well and hope you have a great recovery.

P.S. The nursing staff at the Texas Institute of Surgery is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!! The nurses and the anesthesiologist were all great and had excellent bedside manners. They definitely made my experience a great one! they also helped ease the nerves. (Even thought they couldn't get the IV in- it took them 6 tries)

2 Week Post Op

I'm on my way to see Dr. Cochran for my 2 week visit. I can't wait to thank him for a job well done! :) I'm liking my nose a little more each day. There is still swelling but honestly I hope it doesn't go down too much more bc I already like it.
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Cochran listened to what I wanted and I believe he really tried his best to give me what I asked for. He is definitely a skilled surgeon who knows what he is doing. I confess I was nervous after reading some negative reviews about him on RealSelf. My experience, however, was great. The swelling in my nose has not gone done completely but so far I am liking the results. I did not ask nor was I expecting perfection. He gave me improvement and I am very happy with that. My nose is 10 times better than what it looked like. I am happy with my decision and had a pleasant experience.