Goodbye Cellulite, Thank You Dr. Bradley Hubbard of Dallas

Dr. Hubbard is the best plastic surgeon in the...

Dr. Hubbard is the best plastic surgeon in the business and a pioneer in his field! He and his surgical assistant, Kate, were an amazing team, perfectly in sync & made me feel so comfortable the entire time. I am so grateful that he has chosen to trailblaze the DFW area with a revolutionary way to get rid of what 80% of women have, stupid cellulite! This technique is only offered by Dr. Hubbard in Dallas & is a huge blessing of a procedure, especially with their perfection. This is performed in the office in under an hour with little to no recovery! I'm so thankful for the expertise of this doctor & his swift cutting-edge methods breaking into this cutting edge technology.

Cellfina updates

I certainly wanted to update this post as the procedure has been very easy to recover from and very little downtime as I have been sitting down all day every day since the day after my procedure for work with no issues. The reason why I wanted this procedure done so badly is because of my own insecurities with my cellulite. No matter how hard I work out, how far I run or how much weight I lift, my cellulite very rarely shows any difference. I can already start to see the smoothing of my skin through the small amount of bruising that is a normal side effect (plus, I bruise VERY easily). I am so thrilled with the procedure, Dr. Hubbard and Kate, and the signs of smoother skin! I will post before-and-after pics soon but for now, I will post a selfie during the procedure showing that I was in no pain whatsoever. Happy girl!

Pics!

Okay, all. Pics are in...drum roll please...(these are honest & true pics) nothing added nor deleted as this is a true test of my self conscious presonality yet my true happiness & great satisfaction from my Cellfina procedure!

Pics on the site

You can either go the website I mentioned (http://bradleyhubbardmd.com/cellfina/) or here is a side you side that I made to compare.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon