Butt Implants & Lipo & breast augmentation Dallas, TX

Absolutely love the results. Wanting a big change...

Absolutely love the results. Wanting a big change and that's exactly what I got. I'm 3 weeks and 3 days post op and healing wonderfully. Tummy still a bit swollen but will continue to get smaller within the next three weeks. I got 400cc round implants!!! My implants were placed above the muscle. And his lipo was done flawlessly. I have nothing to pinch on my tummy.

26 days post op

Absolutely love my results. I've since my last post I've been able to walk around without feeling the implant at all. I have has a few set backs such as a little seroma, and that caused my incission to open a little. since then I have seen my dr. And he gave me antibiotics that will help. He takes such good care of me and thats what sets him apart from all the other doctors i know ;) But everything is looking amazing and I should be completely healed within three weeks. I will update my pictures next week. ;) I still am excited for the final results and being healed... oh lastly I am still wearing my compression garment that allows my tummy to heal. I will be wearing that tell I am 8 weeks along to makes sure everything heals accordingly. :)

Just got breast Augmentation done!!!

Just got my breasts done and it was UNBELIEVABLE! Can't begin to tell you how good I feel with absolutely no pain done by the one and only MR.J!!! I will take some photos here in the next few days!

2 weeks post op BA ????????????????

Feeling good just taking Tylenol now so no harsh meds for me. I got 415cc silicone implants. So according to my Victoria Secret fitting I went from a 32B to a 34DD. Very happy with my results going back for a fallow up this week with Dr. J.

BA photos

Doing great in the healing process. Figured I would share a few photos with y'all!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Absolutely amazing, couldn't have asked for anyone better. Amazing expirance and he knew exactly what I was wanting. His work is flawless and his staff is simply caring and amazing. I live in Houston so they were very accommodating.