Work in Progress - Dallas, TX

Like most people getting plastic surgery I had...

Like most people getting plastic surgery I had many expectations about what I wanted my body to look like. While most goals are attainable through surgery some are not. Having such a skilled and practiced surgeon allowed me to see what was possible and the results were better then what I had in mind.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. J is an amazing surgeon, I have lived in Houston for years but continue to make the drive to Dallas because he's worth it . He is confident in himself and his practice which makes me feel comfortable while contemplating procedures . I have known Dr. J for over nine years now and I am always so pleased with his work. My body is a work in progress and he helps me achieve that goal. He and his staff are always so inviting and make everyone feel relaxed and welcome. He's always more than willing to answer all of my questions both before and after surgery, and is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to describing all aspects of the procedure. I am always happy to recommend Dr. J to anyone looking for a great plastic surgeon.