My Story After Mastopexy - Dallas, TX

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

At the age of 46, I was not happy with a lot of...

At the age of 46, I was not happy with a lot of...

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

At the age of 46, I was not happy with a lot of changes my body was going through. I had a friend who had just had a tummy tuck and breast lift who was very pleased with her results and highly recommended her surgeon, Dr. Ricardo Meade. I called and set up a consult with Dr. Meade and he not only made me feel comfortable, he made me fell like his goal was not to please himself, but to make sure the outcome pleased me. I must also say I did go for a second opinion only to find there was no comparison. I did call to set up a surgery appointment with Dr. Meade and still today have no regrets. One of my first experiences after surgery I will never forget is my husband and I were at a high school football game one Friday night and my husband put his arm around me. I noticed he was rubbing my ribs below my breasts and commented, "It's been a long time since I felt ribs there, I generally use to hit your breast instead". My request to Dr. Meade was to put my breasts back on my chest where they belong and get them off my stomach and that he did. It has been 6 months now since my surgery and i can't tell you the difference I see when I look in the mirror. I have no regrets at all. The last thing I would want to tell anyone this is looking for a surgeon, "You will not be disappointed if you make your appointment with Dr. Ricardo Meade".

Overall rating