2 Years After Baby and Breastfeeding Needed a Lift! - Dallas, TX

Dr. Deuber has been great. I went to him because...

Dr. Deuber has been great. I went to him because of the rapid recovery he is able to do with breast lifts/augmentation. I know that this could be a painful procedure and I just didn't want a long recovery with work and having a toddler. I have to say that the recovery time is for real. I felt pressure and some soreness after the surgery, however, it was not bad. I took the pain pills once per day for about 2 days. I actually flew on a business trip and was back to work after 5 days. I took a few days after the procedure to rest and relax and surprisingly I was able to do things just as they said in the office. I love the results. I was a deflated D cup. My breasts looked like droopy pancakes. Now they are a perky D. I love love them. I actually do not think I have ever had breasts like this even prior to having a baby. The scars are almost non existent even only 4 weeks out. I was really concerned about having them. You cannot really even see the vertical line. The other incisions are not visible. He did an amazing job and I am so happy I chose him as my surgeon. His staff was great as well. Not sure what some people meant by the staff did not respond. Anytime I had a question or panicked that something was wrong, the staff and Dr. Deuber responded. I would highly recommend him!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Deuber is amazing. He listened to what I wanted and did exactly that. He is very attentive and actually good to talk to and I work with a lot of surgeons. He took time to answer questions and did not rush me. His staff is great as well.