400cc Saline Implants Exchanged for 565 Sentera Textured Silicone and Loving Them - Dallas, TX

Had 400cc saline implants placed in on 10/10/2014...

Had 400cc saline implants placed in on 10/10/2014 and unfortunately started bottoming out @ 3 months.I went in to see Dr. Hubbard at 11 months and we decided a revision and pocket repair was needed. I had them replaced on 10/07/2015 with 565 sentra textured and so far they are looking great. They feel so much better than saline and getting softer every day.

Revision Sentera Textured silicone 565 Hp

Im starting to get feeling back to my left breast????

3 month post op revision

Sorry i haven't updated in awhile. My left breast is getting feeling back but my left nipple for the past 3 weeks are painful. The only way i can describe it is a bad sun burn. It seems like the textured implants was a good idea no signs of bottoming out.

Bra shopping

I got sized at Nordstrom and I am...32g seems huge but they don't look huge. Today I went to Academy sports and got a good supportive sports bra..medium fit around the rib cage but small on the cup, so I ended up getting a large which Fits the breast but a little loose around does anyone else have this problem?

Forgot to add this

565 Silicone, textured, high profile

6 months post op revision. I'm very happy with my results.

10 months post op revision

What are your opinion , my breast seem to be really close together?

11 months post op revision

1 Year after revision????

Went from 32 ddd to 34 G
Dr. Hubbard

Dr. Hubbard and his staff are very professional,friendly, and honest and his reviews speak for them selves.