Finally getting breast augmentation

I'm a bra size 34-36AA and have always wanted nice...

I'm a bra size 34-36AA and have always wanted nice breasts since I was in highschool but sadly they never grew. I waited to have kids to stretch out my skin a bit more which was apparently a good idea because my Dr is able to put in a bigger implant. I am also getting my axillary liposuctioned as I have a very unwanted bra bulge that I have always had even when I was a size 0, xs, waist 24, 104 pounds. My current stats are 5'5", size 4-6, 128-132 pounds. I do plan on losing about 20-25 pounds after surgery. I want to blame me having a Mirena for this excess weight that I have not been able to lose after having my 2 kids. Lol. But anyways I hope that after losing the weight my boobs will still look great and won't lose their shape. Doctor has chosen for me to get Allergan silicon implants. I forgot how many cc's. My surgery date is Feb 1st which is less than 2 weeks and I am super stoked!

Here are my before pictures

Here are my before pictures. 10 more days til surgery day!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Williams and his staff were very professional and personable. Loved the fact that Dr. Williams really truly knows his expertise. Also has written a textbook on breasts augmententations as well as other many publications.