22 Y/o, 5'6", 130 Lbs, 425 Cc HP Silicone Unders. - Dallas, TX

I always wanted larger breasts with more volume....

I always wanted larger breasts with more volume. My small boobies were sad and saggy after losing 35 lbs and I decided to take the plunge and get a BA. Dr. Stagnone in Dallas was recommended to me and I decided to scheduled my consultation. Dr. Stagnone and his staff made me feel at home and treated me like family. They were so accommodating and thorough. Dr. Stagnone reassured me and addressed every single one of my concerns. He even noted the exact words I used to describe my ideal results. I knew right away he was the perfect surgeon for me and my needs.

I am 5'6' and 130 lbs. My breasts were a saggy A cup or a small B cup (my before photos are attached below). My doctor and I settled on 425 cc high profile Mentor silicone gel implants. Dr. Stagnone placed the implants under the muscle using an inframammary incision.

Almost 2 weeks post-op

Everything is going great. My boobs look perfect and I haven't event started massaging. They feel very squishy and natural. Sorry for messy bathroom.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Stagnone is an amazing doctor. He is truly an artist. Dr. Stagnone is skilled and his 25 years of experience is definitely evident in his work. Dr. Stagnone, his staff, and his facility are so warm, welcoming, and pleasant. Dr. Stagnone and his team made me feel like family and they went over and beyond to satisfy me. I was nervous and full of questions, but he addressed every concern and put my mind at ease. The procedure went smoothly and I was in love with my results from day 1. I would highly recommend him to anyone, including friends and family.