Dr. Jejurikar is my Choice - Dallas, TX

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I've wanted a mommy makeover of some sort for a...

I've wanted a mommy makeover of some sort for a while. I have 2 children and I am 35 years old. I've done a lot of research on the BBL and decided this is the way to go. I can see that most Texas doctors don't necessarily provide "video vixen " results;however, I've found ezcellent reviews on Real Self about Dr. Jejurikar and I like what I see on his website vs. other Texas websites. I had a consultation with him June 30th. He is so nice and honest. He suggested I wait until Christmas or next summer to get the bbl, because days prior I had cool sculpting done on my love handles. CS kilss fat cells for 3 months...He did not want to just steal my money, which I respect a lot. I will put half down next month to secure my surgery date. I hope to put Dr. J on the map for video vixen results in Dallas! We shall see. More to come.

Setting my appt for June

I'm calling the Drs office tomorrow to lock in a surgery date. I'm really excited! I'm thinking the first week of June!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

So far he has been amazing. He was very patient, funny, honest and knowledgeable!