Dr. Jejurikar is my Choice - Dallas, TX

I've wanted a mommy makeover of some sort for a...

I've wanted a mommy makeover of some sort for a while. I have 2 children and I am 35 years old. I've done a lot of research on the BBL and decided this is the way to go. I can see that most Texas doctors don't necessarily provide "video vixen " results;however, I've found ezcellent reviews on Real Self about Dr. Jejurikar and I like what I see on his website vs. other Texas websites. I had a consultation with him June 30th. He is so nice and honest. He suggested I wait until Christmas or next summer to get the bbl, because days prior I had cool sculpting done on my love handles. CS kilss fat cells for 3 months...He did not want to just steal my money, which I respect a lot. I will put half down next month to secure my surgery date. I hope to put Dr. J on the map for video vixen results in Dallas! We shall see. More to come.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

So far he has been amazing. He was very patient, funny, honest and knowledgeable!