I am 5'7, I Am 33 years old , I'm a Mother of 3 teenagers . I Got a BBL - Dallas, TX

First off, I'm going to tell you to research very...

First off, I'm going to tell you to research very good before you go under any procedure. . Read on the procedure it self, how much help your going to need after your procedure is done, how prepare you have to be at home. It's very important that you have a support team, your going to need it... I chose Dr.J from the beginning, but I also research other doctors in the area. Choosing Dr.J was the best decision I made. He is very attentive, answer all of my questions. His staff is also very helpful. .

Let's go into pain. The pain is very strong, not worst than giving birth though. It feels like I did a bunch of sit-ups and squats against my will... lol. They do give you very strong medication at the beginning it feels like it's not working, but I'm sure it is working. . I just don't feel it working, understandable since it's only my second day after surgery. .. I'm sure they will work sometime after a few days.. Well that's all for now since it's only been two days.. I will keep you posted it. Till next time! P.s.. I don't have any pictures to post yet but I will in a week or so..

10 days after

Well it's 10 days now. I won't post any pictures yet, one because I'm very bruised and two because I'm waiting to go to my follow up app . To get the before and after.. the bruises are very ugly and I don't feel comfortable showing that.. ( How ever u must tell you that after the fifth day ,I need it very little help getting into bed and getting off the bed. I was able to walk on my own , the pain started to go away by day 7 or 8. I still have some discomfort.. I have not sat down, or lay on my back yet.. I'm following all the doctor instructions.. they injected 1800 cc's in each of my butt cheeks. I don't think I lost any of it as my husband and daughters say. I have a budunkudonk. Lol.. but it matches my body because I'm a D cup ... that's allamo for now enjoy your day ladys!!

Pictures 3 weeks in.

Very happy with my results, I'm still swollen but I went from a garment 3x to an XL in 3 weeks.. and Dr . JEJURIKAR says that I look good and that Imy still swollen but it will keep going down with compression! I will keep posting pictures.. next round will be at 6 weeks. I can't wait to do sit ups.. to tone my stomach area. Unfortunately I do not have my before pictures but I will get them on my next appointment. It's a big change for me!

Looking better!

Just put on jeans to take the pictures. Wanted to know how I looked!

Happy with my results!

Well I'm 4 weeks in. I'm very happy with my results. DR. JEJURIKAR did an amazing job on me, I wish I had before pictures of what I looked like but I don't, not yet.. when I go in for my next appointment I will get my before and after pictures! This journey has not been easy, because of having to lay on my stomach all this time. Not being able to sit , specially when I have to use the bathroom. I'm still pretty soar , I also had fat transfer to my thighs so it's a bit uncomfortable... My husband and children helped me a lot, they still do. I'm thankful for them supporting me all the way! I did go back to work. I did not buy any special cushions.. what I got was a pillow I fold it in half and I put it under my thighs, then a smaller one behind my back since my job requires for me to sit most of the day.. It works just fine. I've heard very bad reviews about the cushion buddy or what ever it's called. I'm glad I didn't spend money on that. We also bought an inflatable floating device to see if I could sit, that didn't go well. It actually hurt and put a lot of pressure on my bottom. It's very important not to put any pressure on your bottom. On my appointment the garment I had was a 3× I use it for the first 3 weeks . I used it from the day I went home till 3 weeks after. They had to give me a smaller one , I went from 3x to XL in 3 weeks that's awesome! Well. That's all for now! I will post again on my 6 weeks!!

Before and after pictures

I am doing very good.. I just had my second appointment I belive ,I don't remember. I am 7 weeks in.. I have to take more pictures of what I look like now.. like I said before I am very happy with my results. Very happy with my Doctor..
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. J is a very well educated professional, he has a great sense of humor, he makes you feel very comfortable. He will be completely honest with you . Any questions you may have he will answer, His wife Karen also works there, she's also very helpful along with all their staff. Karen will explain everything you need to do before and after surgery . She is also very helpful and honest. .