25 Yrs Old, No Kids, 108 lbs, 5'3, 32b Pre Op, 450cc "Natrelle Gummy Bear" Silicone Implants Under the muscle

All my friends have went to Dr. Liland, but before...

All my friends have went to Dr. Liland, but before that I fell in love with all of their boobs and then I asked where they got them done and they all named him! It was perfect! I knew exactly what doctor I wanted to go to! I didn't even check out any other doctors! He makes it easier than a root canal! Great service for sure and the staff are all dolls! Much love thank you so much! Very very pleased!

Pre op 32B

450cc

Don't know bra size because can't wear them yet! But very ecstatic with my new breasts!!!!

First day of surgery

Day eleven!!!

They are getting bigger and dropping more everyday! Love the way they look! The massaging is probably the most exhausting thing though, but you have to do it! My left breasts is still tender and swollen so they might look uneven right now but that will go away! So don't worry if that's your situation too!

Twelve days post op!

Excuse the messy bathroom! But loving the way they look sorry for all the pictures!! Eeeek!

15 post op!

Man these babies are hard to get used to very heavy on the chest and tight. I think working and being active is definitely the cause.

15 post op