25 Yrs Old, No Kids, 108 lbs, 5'3, 32B Pre Op, 32DDD/32E Post Op, 450cc Natrelle "Gummy Bear" Silicone Implants Unders

All my friends have went to Dr. Liland, but before...

All my friends have went to Dr. Liland, but before that I fell in love with all of their boobs and then I asked where they got them done and they all named him! It was perfect! I knew exactly what doctor I wanted to go to! I didn't even check out any other doctors! He makes it easier than a root canal! Great service for sure and the staff are all dolls! Much love thank you so much! Very very pleased!

Pre op 32B

450cc

Don't know bra size because can't wear them yet! But very ecstatic with my new breasts!!!!

First day of surgery

Day eleven!!!

They are getting bigger and dropping more everyday! Love the way they look! The massaging is probably the most exhausting thing though, but you have to do it! My left breasts is still tender and swollen so they might look uneven right now but that will go away! So don't worry if that's your situation too!

Twelve days post op!

Excuse the messy bathroom! But loving the way they look sorry for all the pictures!! Eeeek!

15 post op!

Man these babies are hard to get used to very heavy on the chest and tight. I think working and being active is definitely the cause.

15 post op

4 weeks post op!

Haven't been bra shopping yet, obviously since it's too early. This is a 32C bra! I'm sure I can get a D or even a DD bra but, this feels good also! The white bra is just a comfort bra too push them down. Very happy tho!

Eeeek! 24 days post op!

They're looking good and feeling more jiggly, not too much but it's still very early. Btw never get a BA through the armpit or the nipples you'll end up looking botched. Going under the muscle is the best way.

Grabbing the breast so you can see how squishy it is and comparing it to my hand.

Saw my doctor for a check up today! Said they're looking and will only get prettier! Won't have to see him for 6 weeks, so still massaging until then!

Day 29 post op

Had this bralette before surgery but now they fill out nicely!! Love the way they look in it.

Another bralette of mine before surgery.

Getting more natural looking everyday! I think one is dropping more than the other.

Excuse the messy bathroom again.

Right boob feels a little bigger and has dropped! Lefty still taking a while.

What they look like with clothes on! You can dress them up or down.

Update!

Yasssss

I've been spray tanning like every other day! My new obsession.

Past the three month mark!!

Saw my ps today for the three month check up and got my complimentary Botox also! It was great, can't wait to go to him for my lips next!

Quick update!

Went bra shopping for the first time since my surgery today! I got resized and everything, so I went from a 32B to a 32DD/33DDD depending on style and fit of bra! Super exciting got a lot of cute bras. I'll post pics when I have the time! My doctor told me not to buy bras until 3 months after surgery because it would be a waste of money to buy them earlier then that. You have to wait until they drop and become natural again. XOXO

32DDD-32E

Super cute bra, opens from the front and is a low cut bra. Still massaging because one breast is still a tad higher than the other.

Video update for all you dolls! Hope this helps! XOXO

Hope this helps!
1:08
Honestly didn't know what to do except for squeeze them.

4 months post op! Can't believe it's been that long! ????

Boob update, for my dolls. ?? Feeling great and loving them!

Update for you bunnies.

Trying on this sexy new lingerie I got. Can't believe I'm a size small in certain things still. XOXO

I'm a very petite person in general just thought my bigger boobs would make a difference.

Boob update

Yessss babe yesss. ????

Boob update.

Boobs are so squishy and soft, loving my results! I haven't been on here a while. Hope everyone is doing well! XOXO

Dallas Plastic Surgeon