Accutane for Adult Freak of Nature Acne Flair Ups - Dallas, TX

I always had clear skin until about 33 my skin...

I always had clear skin until about 33 my skin starting flaring up. Nothing a little benzaclin could not fix! NOT!

My face exploded! I must have been in denial because I waited & suffer too long before going to the doc. I guess I thought it would just go away. Instead it just kept coming back and sometimes overnight.

I studied every supplement, cleanse, med to clear my face with no results until Tazorac. That worked for about a year and it exploded again after a major stressful event. When my zits travel I know something is wrong. I normally get them on my chin and jaw line. Well I normally used to get the never....anyway. After my last explosion...I did what I always do. Run & isolate. My friends at Yoga noticed & I confessed that I was ashamed of my face. And after the last year of nursing it with Tazorac I just couldn't deal anymore. If you are not used to taking care of your skin or having to than an ance flair up will cripple you. I was exhausted, discourage, and depressed again.

My friend insisted I go to his dermitologist. we go. I put it off & my friend pushed me until the day I arrived.

It was clear after I discussed my history and treatments it was time for Accutane...I was started on a month of Aczone, Solydyn, and Spirolatone. I had to select my forms of birth control & go for my blood work. 30 days later another blood test then back to docs to get my first dose 40mgs. I had to complete the ipledge survey & then I was able to get my rx. This has to be completed every month for as long as you are on the med. I'm on a 6 mos set.

Immediately I saw results. My face just cleared up. I had no initial breakout. My lips are dry but not like some report. It's like a winter dry. I apply anything in reach and it works fine. I went back for month two and now U'm on 40mgs/twice daily.

I have had no side effects that are not wirth dealing with. Call it vain, but my acne was destroying my face. I felt disfigured! And turning 34 & dealing with acne was not something I wanted to deal with. Aging is hard enough.

So if you are struggling with acne & depressed, etc. Please just try Accutane. I'm on Absorica. I watched videos of others and only those who have delt with this can understand the debilitating effect it has.

Here is month one before and after....

Some pics after 1 month

Pics of normal skin--finally

Before and after--month 1

End of month two

6 months is up....

Love it but the dry skin & aches were trying around month 3,4, and 5

7 months post treatment.

Loved! I loved how it dried my oily hair out! I loved how it works, shrinks pore, no initial break out. Was on 80 mgs from month 2-6

Last three months I had some very achy bones and joints. I stuck it out & I'm glad I did it's gone! Lips were chappy but nothing insane. I exfoliated them often.

Before & Afters

These are not even worst befores!

Just pics of skin

6 month later

Pics with make up and with out. Had IPL to clearl up complexion
Dr. Thrash