Breast Explantation Without Lift - Düsseldorf, DE

15 years ago I got ( Mentor 275cc high profile...

15 years ago I got ( Mentor 275cc high profile textured cohesive silicone gel ) implants under the muscle. The muscle wasn't severed so I have no problems with flexing.
I filled an a cup before but I had no sagging breast, indeed my breast was beautiful before and I would do much to get it back. But of course this won't happen. After getting a child my boobs changed much and my boobs and nipples became very saggy and bigger. Before and after augmentation they looked well first. So please don't think my surgeon would have done a bad job. No she really did a good job and I didn't have any problems for 10 years.
It was a very bad decision for me to get implants and implants are simply not for me.
I think they are unhealthy and I can't stand the feeling of them. In addition the implants are painful for me for the last 5 years.
I have done an ultrasound and the implants aren't damaged.
Because of the saggy boobs I know that I will look devastating after explantation, but I don't care, because this is what I have done to my body a long time ago.
I'm writing this review because I want all girls out there to consider very well if they really want to get breast augmentation. What I have learned is that only because you are not satisfied with your real boobs that doesn't mean that you don't like them years later. Ideas change over time when we get older and it isn't always possible to change our mind without bearing the visual consequences and the other consequences of course . Even if you have a lift this will have visual consequences, too. And I really don't like the procedure of lifts, I never will do any more harm to my body if it isn't necessary for my health. I trust my surgeon, she is really good and she had done my breast augmentation, too. Of course she told me, that I will look deformed after explantation. Sorry but English isn't my native language.
I have added some before pics.
Let me know what you think, every comment is welcome.

A question

Does anyone of you have any experiences if the nipples get a little bit smaller after explantation ? My are really big, but you can't see it in the other pictures so I will add a better one.

Be Yourself

by Ellen Bailey

Why would you want to be someone else
When you could be better by being yourself
Why pretend to be someone you are not
When you have something they haven't got

Cheating yourself of the life you have to live
Deprives others of that only which you can give
You have much more to offer by being just you
Than walking around in someone else's shoes

Trying to live the life of another is a mistake
It is a masquerade; nothing more than a fake
Be yourself and let your qualities show through
Others will love you more for being just you

Remember that God loves you just as you are
To Him you are already a bright shining star
Family and friends will love you more too
If you spent time practicing just being you

Today

My husband has got the flue, I hope I won't catch it and I am looking forward to surgery. Of course I am feeling excited but I'm OK and I never questioned my decision. I thought I would worry more about the surgery, but I really don't.
I have already bought some cute sport bras and some cheating tools... to make me feel better if I'm feeling blue after the surgery. I am sure I will have to practice a lot in loving and being myself before I will put such things into the trash.
BUT luckily those things don't damage my health and I'm sure one day they will go into the trash bin for sure ! It is a process of development mentally and physically. After 15 years of breast implants, I really can't find one advantage of them. I think I should better tried a psychological therapy than to modify my poor body. And you are allowed to lough now, because I'm a psychologist lol. I'm staying at home and I am not working any more, but ok, I should have known it better.
I hope one day only the numbness in my breast will remember me on this episode of my life. BUT if we don't make failures we won't learn anything, right ?
I think it is ok to make failures but it is more important to correct them, than to mourn for them. Every day we have the possibility of making our life a little bit better and we should take this opportunity with all our power.
Have a nice day !

for all the kind and helpful comments, I really appreciate them.
You are great altogether !

Today I learned something interesting about dental implants. They later tried textured dental implants, too. In my opinion there is very much similarity to breast implants in the way the body reacts on those implants. There is a disease called peri-implantitis which can happen after getting dental implants. Bacteria can populate textured dental implants better. Sounds familiar to me. I really ask me sometimes if there are any healthy implants out there no matter for what proposes not only regarding the used materials. I wonder if our body will ever accept foreign objects without developing any diseases in the long term.
I think the body fights foreign objects naturally and this might lead to an overload of the immune system, it might lead to autoimmune diseases and a damage of our immune system might lead to cancer.
I am no physician and I'm no scientist, it is only my personal opinion but it sounds logical to me.

Tomorrow a new life without silicone

I'm very happy, that I will be able to end this episode of my life soon.
And sorry, that I haven't answered some kind responses, but I really tried not to think about boobs and I have been busy with other things.
I'm really not sure how I will deal with the new situation tomorrow. Will my self-esteem be as good as it is now or will I have to struggle with it ? I really have no idea. I hope that I will be strong enough and that I won't fall back in old habits which I had a decade ago. I would be very disappointed of myself if this would be the case.
That's the only question I'm thinking about today and I can't answer it for sure. Well we will know it soon.

Wow

Hi Lisa, it is done and it is like heaven on earth !!!!! I NEVER feeled so good for the last 15 years!! The people here are wonderful and I am feeling very comfortable here. I have had the capsules removed,too. The implants were still intact.
The general anesthesia was like a holiday, I'm feeling fit already. I wIll tell you more later.

In the meantime

First I thought I wouldn't need pain killers...
BIG MISTAKE !!! Because it hit me really hard later and even some pain killers didn't work. Currently I feel OK again, because they have found pain killers which work for me very well.
Walking is ok, but I can't stand up on my own or get something which is located on the side of my bed. Everyone here takes good care of me and I'm happy that I have chosen this clinic. They are great altogether!
I hope I will have the worst over in 2 days. The biggest pain is due to removing the capsules, but it was really important and necessary in my opinion.

Some pics

My old implants, the drainage which is coming out tomorrow and me with compresses and a padded sports bra in a shirt, no boobs only bandage and padding... I will try to get a pic without clothes tomorrow.

Home again

I'm at home again, my husband is working and will return in the late evening.
I am alone here except for my beloved Akita dog. He is staying at my side.
I am feeling lonely and helpless actually. Can't manage some things like tying my long hair or reach higher cupboards. My child is together with its grandma at the moment.
I even couldn't carry my bags and had to ask my old father in law for that.
Not a good day today.
The fridge is empty of course ... men and shopping.... , I will look into the freezer later.

Good boy

What is under this bra under the bandage ?

Let's take a peak !

Strange things happen

I'm feeling a real boost of energy today, I haven't felt like this a decade before, but that's strange after surgery and after still dealing with pain.
In addition my dry skin gets better and I had serious problems with acne before.
At the moment I don't have one spot. I don't know if it is only a coincidence, but of course I am very pleased. Im curious if my amount of hair loss will be less in future. I will keep you updated. And my husband told me today that he had problems with my breast augmentation before, because he has never had the feeling that he was allowed to touch my fake boobs like my real boobs before.
Fake boobs seem to be something separating often.

Soreness goes away

I don't take pain killers any more. The last time was yesterday morning.
I am slowly going back to normal now.
Wow I am very satisfied, it didn't spent as long as the recovery after the breast augmentation, but it was much more painful for me than that.
The left boob which was the most painful, doesn't make any problems now, I can feel that everything is healing well. To prevent the risk of getting a seroma I wear a compression bra and I take traumeel and apis mellifica. Apis helps with itching and more important it pulls fluids out. In addition I am eating healthy, much vitamin C. I have read some people had problems with the anesthesia, I didn't have such problems, but I want to tell you that derevatio helps with getting the anesthesia out of your body faster. I don't know if you are a fan of homeopathy, but I am and it helped me often. I will detox, too. I will tell you more about it later.

New pic

Thoughts

It is very interesting for me how many women explant and the explantation numbers here are growing. Have a look at the stats. Well I think we are not isolated cases and there is a lot of conformity in the reviews. I think the scientists out there should have a closer look at this. We have the right to be heard and to express views and it is always a good idea to evaluate ethics and new clues again for the benefit of everyone. Sometimes I think I can already hear the thunder of the waves of revolution for health and natural beauty. It is a beginning and I'm sure it won't stop in this educated networked world. Information is free.

HELP - Different boob sizes at the moment no seroma no swelling

What's happening ? I never had such an asymmetry. I selected an very unfavorable angle to show you the problem. Can anybody explain that ? Will this continue to look like that or can it change and look better one day ?

Another picture of the bigger boob

Ultrasound done

There is no seroma. I can't find any explanation for that. My surgeon suggested a seroma or more skin on one side. My husband suggested, may be one side is reshaping faster than the other. Well I don't know I first thought it must be a medical complication or something like that .

Singing F. perfect Pink

Made a wrong turn, once or twice
Dug my way out, blood and fire
Bad decisions, that's alright
Welcome to my silly life
Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood
Miss 'No way, it's all good', it didn't slow me down
Mistaken, always second guessing, underestimated
Look, I'm still around
Like you are less than, less than fuckin' perfect
Pretty, pretty please, if you ever, ever feel like you're nothing
You're fuckin' perfect to me
You're so mean when you talk about yourself, you were wrong
Change the voices in your head make them like you instead
So complicated, look happy, you'll make it
Filled with so much hatred, such a tired game
It's enough, I've done all I can think of
Chased down all my demons, I've seen you do the same
Like you are less than, less than fuckin' perfect
Pretty, pretty please, if you ever, ever feel like you're nothing
You're fuckin' perfect to me
The whole world's scared so I swallow the fear
The only thing I should be drinking is an ice cold beer
So cool in line, and we try try try
But we try too hard and it's a waste of my time
Done looking for the critics, cause they're everywhere
They dont like my jeans; they don't get my hair
Exchange ourselves, and we do it all the time
Why do we do that? Why do I do that
Why do I do that?
Yeah, oh, oh baby, pretty baby
Pretty, pretty please, don't you ever, ever feel
Like you're less than fuckin' perfect
Pretty, pretty please, if you ever, ever feel
Like you're nothing, you're fuckin' perfect to me, yeah
You're perfect, you're perfect
Oh pretty, pretty please, if you ever, ever feel
Like you're nothin' you're fuckin' perfect to me

It's a new dawn , it's a new day, it's a new life

for me

and I'm feeling good ...

and free..

Well...

Isn't that the only thing we should really be...

Update

While my bigger left boob looks and feels very good and is soft the lower part (below the nipple) of my smaller right boob has now nearly disappeared. This part ist hardened very much from the inside, too. But the parts above it are soft. You can feel that while massaging it. In addition the nipple has distorted to the side and downward. Because of that the boob looks distorted from the side, too. I hope that it is not a big necrosis in the hardened part. I will have a consultation on Monday and will update my review after that. The last time only the bigger boob has been examined, which was ok.
I never thought the smaller one could be a problem, I only feared a seroma in the bigger one. *Sigh*

Development

New ultrasound and the reason for my different sized boobs is adhesion !

More about adhesion

Hi, today I had a new ultrasound and my gynecologist said that my bigger breast is healing perfect, but the smaller one is misshaped and drawn inwards because of adhesion. In addition I have a harmless cyst in it,too which wasn't there before.
She told me it could get worser over time, but it is only a cosmetic problem which could only be corrected with another surgery. I don't think that I will need a new surgery, because massage already helped and it continues to look better. What do you think ?

I am reading articles about silicone gel diffusion

Unfortunately I'm not allowed to post links to other contents. So I will cite only a short interesting part of them.

Abstract
Silicone is a polymer widely used for medical purposes, including breast implants. The aim of this work is to verify the occurrence of silicone gel diffusion through the lining membrane (bleed) of gel breast implants with smooth, textured, and polyurethane foam coated surfaces, sterilized by dry heat and ethylene oxide. The results enable us to conclude that there is significant difference for the bleed results among gel breast implants of smooth, textured, and polyurethane foam coated surfaces in relation to the bleed test. The bleed results for implants sterilized by dry heat and ethylene oxide also show significant difference. These results suggest that the gel diffusion through the lining membrane is related to the type of gel breast implants, as well as to the sterilization method. It means that polyurethane foam coated surface breast implant shows less gel diffusion than textured and smooth breast implants and breast implants sterilized by dry heat show less gel diffusion than those sterilied by ethylene oxide

?Roger Herdman - 2000 - ?Medical
Other, independent measurements of various implant models (Yu et al., 1996) put silicone gel fluid diffusion at about 300 mg per year, with considerable variation depending on implant age and manufacturer ...

Silicone gel diffusion

Small amounts of silicone can diffuse through the elastomer shell of gel-filled implants. In the medical literature, patients who had intact implants filled with conventional gel were reported to have small amounts of silicone in the periprosthetic capsule, the lymph nodes of the armpits, and in other areas further away.

End of citations

Has anyone told you this before you got your implants ?
Dr. Bergander

She is a great surgeon and I trust her.