1ml Juvederm to Plump Up Lips - Midvale, UT

I went in a few days ago for my first round of...

I went in a few days ago for my first round of juvederm in my lips. I already had great shaped lips and was really just looking to fill in the lines that my lipstick always gets stuck in and get a slightly plumper look. We ended up using .6 ml the first time and will reassess in a week to use the rest. I had mild swelling and after the second day I feel like it was almost gone. Today (day 3) I feel like there is no swelling but I can't really see a change in my lips. Seeing as I have less than a half syringe left I'm a little worried that it won't make a difference. I'm glad she didn't use the whole syringe at once and am anxious to see what the next round brings.

Second round (still first syringe)

Went in for the rest of my syringe today (one week after first procedure). There was actually .6 mls left (I thought there was only .4) so I was excited that we still had so much. She used a different approach this time since she focused on the border in the first visit. I can definitely see more plumping and I'm so excited! I love that she is so conservative with the amounts she used. We still have a tiny bit left in the syringe! I will go back in a solid 2 weeks when all the swelling is gone and see if I need any touch ups made. Loving the results! I can see how easily this gets addicting because I want more!

Next morning update

Definitely sore and tender this morning, and a little "ducky" but that usually goes away by day 2. Loving the results so far!

Round three to finish off first syringe

I'm officially done with my first syringe and I can see how this gets addicting so fast! I already want more! I'm happy with the results but I do wish my lips came out smother since that was the initial goal. (Which would be hard without completely overloading my lips with filler to stretch out the skin). I sill can't really wear matte lipsticks as it just sits in my lines and makes my lips look smaller. I think I'll go back in a few weeks and get another half syringe.
Cynthia did a great job at keeping my lips looking natural and only doing small increments at a time so it wasn't super noticeable at work the next day.
Just the right curves

Cynthia was awesome and I was glad she was very conservative and is waiting for the swelling to go down before finishing the syringe. She answered all of my questions and was great to work with. I'm so anxious to go back and have her work her magic with the rest of the syringe!