My Quest for Lips

I've always wanted bigger lips. Maybe not massive...

I've always wanted bigger lips. Maybe not massive lips, just bigger. I realize you can just get injections but that isn't my thing so a fat transfer was my choice. After my surgery I will include "before" and "afters."
I've never been bullied or teased or overlooked because of my lips.. This was just something that has bothered me for some time.
I'm aware of the risks (it can be uneven, it can be bumpy, etc.. And who cares because j could go back if that happens. ????)

Research

I can cross check everything written on my doctors webpage through the American board of plastic surgery and the California department of health. I can tell that he is 100% honest about who he is and what he has achieved. Be sure you can say the same for your doctor!

Before photos

I'm going to post a couple of before photos. Be kind to me, I work as a pet groomer so most of the time I am covered in hair and... Well unidentifiable who knows what but it certainly isn't roses. Don't mind the ear muffs- any selfie I take will probably have them because I'm at my business and dogs can be talkative!
The third and fourth photos were professionally done (see, I can clean up sort of.)

Wish list

I love love love these lips. (4th photo is how I'm feeling today about my lip situation.)
Kenneth Hughes

Dr.Hughes is very attentive to emails and phone calls- he answers all of my questions. He's very honest and straight forward with me. I will update with photos and my surgery experience later.