35 Year Old Getting Tummy Tuck, Liposculpture, and Bbl in Sinaloa.

35 year old and getting tummy tuck, liposculpture,...

35 year old and getting tummy tuck, liposculpture, and bbl in Sinaloa. At first I was thinking of going to Dr. Cardenas in Tijuana, but opted with Dr. Rafaela Martinez in Sinaloa. Spoke with Dr. Rafaela and she is very helpful and quick to respond back. Surgery is scheduled for September 2016.

I have five children and haven't been able to lose the weight. Have tried numerous diets but just can't lose weight so I have finally decided to get the procedure done. Hubby is very supportive and just a bit scared of something going wrong. I let my oldest son (14 yrs old) know that I'm having the surgery and he is very supportive and told me "everything is going to go well and I'm going to have a more beautiful mom." Aaahh he always makes my day.

Have been reading others people posts so I can I have an idea of what I'm getting myself into. If anyone has any tips of what to expect or what I might need I would really appreciate it.

Surgery with Dra. Rafaela Martínez

Has anyone had a surgery with Dra. Rafaela Martinez or in Sinaloa? If so, where did you stay for recovery and how much did they charge? Where did you go to get the lymphatic massages? Thanks!
Dr. Rafaela Martinez

Dr. Rafaela Martinez and her staff are very helpful and answer any question that you might have.