Got Voluma to Try to Help with Wrinkling Under Eyes

I have had two juvederm injections to try to lift...

I have had two juvederm injections to try to lift and tighten the wrinkled skin under my eyes. I really haven't noticed anything other that pain and minor swelling at the injection sites. I was told that it could take weeks to see the effects. I had a very conservative upper and lower Bleph almost 2 years ago. I am not 100% happy with the loose skin under my eyes. I was told that juvederm would help. The RN who did the injections asked me if I would ever considered a Bleph. Really?

Baggy saggy wrinkled eyes

Here is a picture of what I am dealing with post upper/lower Bleph. Once the swelling went away, approximately 18 months post surgery -- I kid you not, it was clear the doctor did not remove enough saggy skin or fat from under my eyes. The esthetician sold me a load of crap that voluma would fix the issue even though it is not typically used for this issue, "they have seen incredible results." Well not wanting to go under the knife again I bought it. Had I even heard of thermi smooth I would have absolutely tried that first. I'm getting so tired of obsessing about this. Maybe I should just give into the hands of time and break all my mirrors. ????

Seem to have helped a little

It's been several months now and I think it helped a little. I was told to give it a few months. Still not what I had hoped for, but it will have to do for now,
RN