Granuloma after voluma

I was talked into getting voluma without prior...

I was talked into getting voluma without prior knowledge of complications. My experience is rare and terrifying. Voluma looks great on everyone was the words that came out of her mouth and the rn added it's only for the cheeks. Plus she said i could have it reversed if i didnt like like it. Big lie. They forgot to tell me they couldnt do that if something like what happened to me. wish I would of researched it or had someone to inform me on this.new product but no one spoke up. 1/2 cc in each cheek 4 days later facial edema and extreme pain. For the last 3 weeks I have been on medral dose packs, antibiotics. Doctor kept telling me your going to be fine you'll get through this. If he would of recommended dissolving the product sooner I might have avoided a granuloma. Now I am going to ucla to get it dissolved . My cheeks stick way out and I'm not working i am self conscious and depressed. If my face doesn't go back to normal I'm going to have to do some extreme measures. Anyone who is not sure about this new product research it it's not for everyone. My life has been turned upside down. I don't go out. I stay inside hoping that I will get better. Here's some pics of what I looked like. Beware of fillers and the filler. BASICALLY ANYONE WHO IS A RN CAN GET TWO HOURS OF CONTACT HOURS AND CAN INJECT YOU AND NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY. MY FILLER WAS IMPROPERLY PLACED IT IS A BALL OF FILLER ON TOP OF MY CHEEKS.

After dissolving voluma

2 weeks after hyleranadaise
Amanda Thompson

Didn't provide a resolution for me fast enough and couldn't perform hyleranadaise due to not having it or never had to use it. My experience could of been shortened and less tramatic if he would of acted more quickly. He seemed to care but his knowledge of my situation was vague and could only apply his expertise ( eye doctor). I'm disappointed that I trusted them.