Much Needed Tummy Tuck and Other Procedures After 120 Pound Weight Loss!! Costa Rica, CR

The motivation after having a gastric bypass was...

The motivation after having a gastric bypass was to have a tummy tuck. I had lost 120 pounds and had flabby sagging skin around my mid section. I decided to contact Dr. Arguello in Costa Rica to have this procedure done. The pros of this surgery was that I have a flat stomach and in my opinion there were no cons at all. I have been completely happy with my procedure and Dr. Arguello. I had a few other procedures done by him and have been very pleased. The cost for all my procedures which included 2 trips to Costa Rica was cheaper than having it done in the United States. I highly recommend Dr. Arguello for any plastic surgery procedures you need and go directly to him because cost will be much cheaper instead of going through a third party.
Costa Rica Plastic Surgeon

I had lots of contact with Dr. Arguello before and after all my procedures. While in Costa Rica he called me everyday, sometimes twice a day to check on me. After I got back to my home in the U.S. I received phone calls daily to check on my progress. I have been very happy with Dr. Arguello and will definitely go back to him for any other procedures needed. He is the most caring Doctor I have ever known and he takes time to explain everything to you and doesn't rush you out of his office.