Mini Arm Lift

I kept reading the arm pit only incision arm lift...

I kept reading the arm pit only incision arm lift wasn't effective but I was unwilling to have a scar all the way down to my elbow. I lift weights and had good muscles, but old crepey skin. My doc had another solution - a scar that comes down the arm just a few inches. We will see if this works, I haven't seen one like it on realself.
I also had a tummy tuck, so so.e of the photos show that, too

Before photos

Here's what is was before.

3 weeks post op

I have full range of motion but I also have a neroma which has been drained 3 times. My doctor says they are fairly uncommon in arm lifts but it happened to me. Other than that they feel good and the scars are getting less prominent. I seem to have full range of motion in both arms
Costa Rica Plastic Surgeon

I love Dr Rashi! He did my facelift in 2010. I have never waited more than 3 minutes, they are all kind, knowledgeable and humble. They answer emails within hours. I also love my recovery house, CheTica and would never do surgery in the US without daily nurse care. Maybe not so important for arms as tummy tuck, which is a pretty big surgery. I see other doctors nickle and dining patients...here the price includes everything: surgery, anesthesia, overnight in clinic with 24 hour nurse right there, all meds, follow up. If you want lymph massage, it is $20.