Facelift - Costa Rica, CR

Have been in contact with Dr. Arce via email...

Have been in contact with Dr. Arce via email starting on the 6th of June. Provided everything he asked for, photos, procedures I am interested in. Trying to schedule for August 1. Waiting for a response ? Now I"m looking to have more than one procedure done, apparently combining a facelift and rhinoplasty is not possible if I understand correctly. I am also considering a chin implant, brow lift and chest reduction.

Update

My Surgery is scheduled for September 1. Face, Neck, Eyes U/L and Man B**B*S Haven't decided on Cosmetic Dentist yet but it will be Nova Dental ,Kaver and there is a third choice. I'll post further later.

UPDATE

Steps necessary for insuring safety cash payments in Costa Rica. Of course everyone is attracted to the savings possible with cash payments for surgery . What procedures are available to insure your safety in such a situation, Surely there some here who can comment on this!
Costa Rica Plastic Surgeon