Take the Next Step to Get Your Injectable Fillers - La Jolla, CA

I am very pleased with the services I have...

I am very pleased with the services I have received at (Cosmetic Laser Dermatology). They have excellent staff that is highly trained and knowledgeable.
As a person who has never had anything done, I was quite surprised at how easy and comfortable my experience was. From the moment I stepped into the office I received great customer service from all the staff, particularly from Daniel and Britney. Dr. Wu was incredible! I informed him of my insecurity and he immediately knew what would be the best option. He not only answered all my questions, and I had a LOT, but also explained in-depth the process of getting a dermal filler and the possible side effects. He is extremely knowledgeable, skilled and would highly recommend him and Cosmetic Laser Dermatology to anyone that's ready to take the next step!
San Diego Dermatologist

The first time I went in for a consult and met Dr. Wu I immediately knew that he was the doctor for the job. Not only he is Knowledgable and explained to me the procedure he didn't pressure me to get something I didn't want or made me feel uncomfortable. Although it was my first time meeting him, it felt as if we knew each other for months!