51year Old Canadian After 2 Kids Got Her Youthful Look Back. 415cc Under Muscle Naturelle -Mexico, MX

After a lot of research and reviewing of Doctors...

After a lot of research and reviewing of Doctors and not having any success with responses back from the ones in my local area i started to look at Mexico and final choose Cosmed and Dr Quiroz. It was the best decision that i could have made and i am so happy with. My husband and i traveled from Canada and were picked up by Paulina at the airport in San Diego and she drove us to the clinic . She is a great driver ,professional and so friendly. Upon arriving at the clinic it is so clean and beautiful just like the pictures. We were they greeted by Christine the patient co-ordinator and she was so friendly and the others in the office were so friendly too. Christine had to give me some bad news that my surgery was being postponed to the next day because the dr was called to the hospital for an emergency and they felt so bad that dr Q had suggested that i go for a message in the spa that afternoon to relax from my trip and to be relaxed for the next days surgery. They took us on a tour of the clinic and the whole facility is excellent , spa ,recovery hotel and all the other areas. The message was just what i needed and it felt so great. The next day i meet with Dr Quiroz and discussed the procedure , we talked again what i wanted , to be filled back up have nice high firm breast with next to no scar . He said he would do this and he did. He brought his surgical team in on a saturday just for my surgery . The surgical operating room was state of the art equipment and the recovery area was too. The surgery went great and i woke up 1 hour later feeling great. I went back to the clinic on monday for a checkup before going back to airport . Dr Quiroz said the surgery couldn't have gone any better i had no bleeding and my implants look great.
I would highly recommend to anyone that is thinking for having this procedure or anything else that is offered at this clinic I would go with them and especially Dr Q as he has checked up on me several times since returning home.
It's now 2 months since having this done and I Love my results, my new breasts look great, and are right size for my body . It's the best thing i could have done for myself .
Thanks Dr Quiroz and all of your team.

Dr Quiroz is a great doctor. He has called me several times , not only to talk to find out what i wanted from this procedure but also after getting home he has checked in with me to see how i am doing and how everything is going and feeling.