Unhappy W/ Rhinoplasty - Corpus Christi, TX

So I finally got the money saved up for my...

So I finally got the money saved up for my rhinoplasty last spring. A friend of mine had got a breast augmentation from a local doctor and suggested I check him out. I researched a little and went in for a consultation. The projected results looked amazing and I was so eager to get it done that I scheduled it for three weeks later. The procedure went smoothly and I was super optimistic until the cast came off and my nose was crooked and still very bulbous. I knew right away that I couldn't live with it. I am going to get a revision as soon as my year is up in April. This time I am going to do my research and find a doctor who specializes in rhinoplasty or revision rhinoplasty. I know it will be expensive but hopefully I can get it right this time.

simulation images

Corpus Christi Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gouverne was a good doctor, but he refused to acknowledge the flaws in the results and brushed off my concerns. I have a friend who is very happy with her breast augmentation from him though.