36 Years Old, Mother of Two - Corpus Christi, TX

I am two days post op and the pain isn't as bad as...

I am two days post op and the pain isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Saw the doctor today and my stomach is as flat as a board and my butt looks rounder. So far I am satisfied with the way my body looks. Dr took off four pounds of fat. Dr. Gouverne himself called me yesterday to check on me which I thought was very caring and sincere.

3 days post op

Feeling a lot better today, it's easier for me to get out of bed. Not taking as much pain meds because the pain is wearing down a bit. Finally slept through the night. I had Dr Gouverne fix my thigh also, when I was young I got ran over and had a big indention in my right thigh. It is really swollen in this pic.

6 days post op

Yesterday I saw Dr Gouverne and he removed my drains and put me in my spanx. He stated by Wednesday I can start wearing my regular clothes and I can start driving as long as I'm off my pain meds. Everyday it gets a little bit better.

Pre-op photograph

One week post op photos

Here are my one week post op photos. I am very pleased with my results thus far. Stopped taking pain meds and started driving already. I am still really swollen but love the way I look in jeans now and can finally wear my fitted shirts without being ashamed of any love handles.

4 weeks post op

Feeling better everyday but still swollen. I need to get my old belly button touched up because you can see where I used to have my belly ring. Other than that I am happy so far with results.
Corpus Christi Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gouverne and his staff were very professional and very sincere to my needs. I would definitely refer him.