Early 50's Breast and Arm Lift (no implants)

Dr. Vijay is the best doctor ever and his staff is...

Dr. Vijay is the best doctor ever and his staff is outstanding. I am so very pleased with the results! He is a true artist and takes every step to give the very best results. Just love his caring nature, makes the patient his priority, less bruising to the body than most doctors and follows up frequently. Love him!!!

Arm and Breast Lift

Lost over 100 pounds years ago. Sagging skin could not be overcome after years of workouts and strength training. Finally made the choice to start the process of lifting my sagging skin. I had heard many good things about Dr. Vijay. Once I met with him and he discussed his recommendations, I just knew he was the right PS for me. Had my arms and breasts lifts two days ago and feeling great! His careful attention to my health, pain management, and overall recovery is above anyone else have ever seen. Planning my tummy tuck and lipo this December. I am in good hands with Dr. Vijay and ha personal approach to my medical care. Couldn't be happier!

Day 13 Post Op

Went back to work Monday, did well the first day, although ran out of energy around 2:30pm. I gave a desk job, so there isn't much walking, but there is a lot of typing, writing.....use of arms and hands a lot. Yesterday was exhausting, maybe I did too much? My arms were so sore by the time I got home. Maybe I did too much? My compression garment is also rubbing against some of my armpit incisions, a little painful. Only med I'm taking is Motrin, maybe not strong enough? Some of my incisions look a little red from the rubbing against the CG, has anyone used Neosporin on their incisions to prevent an infection from the fabric friction? Hoping today will be easier. My next appointment isn't for another two weeks.

Day 17 Post Op

I created a collage of before and after photos of my arms that kept me upbeat in moments of pain and exhaustion. I am feeling great, my range of motion is so much better and my discomfort is minimal. I am so happy I did this. My breast lift is outstanding! I won't post pictures of that, just not that comfortable but be rest assured, it was worth it. Super happy these days and can't wait to get out of this compression garment and enjoy my arms.

23 Days Post Op

Healing well and feeling great! Compression garments still on 24-7 except for showers. Never need a pain med. lots of flexibility and range of motion. Careful not to carry heavy items. Can pull and push doors, carry my purse and iPad. Thankful my recovery has been awesome. I credit my doctor.

Four weeks post op today!

Feeling fantastic!!!

7 Weeks Poat Op

Feeling and healing well. Wearing short sleeve tops but need a tan! My arms are discolored from no sun. In time I know.

Scar progress at 7 weeks

Scars improving nicely at 7 weeks, completely unnoticeable unless I pick my arms all the way up to show to people.

Picture Updates!!!

I posted some collages of before and after, and 2weeks and 8 weeks incision progress. It's been two months and I continue to be super happy with my results. Dr. Vijay Bindingnavele did an outstanding job!

Scar Progress Review

Scars from 3 weeks to now at 8 weeks. I believe the silicone is really helping, but then, I don't know if they would look the same if I wasn't using it. Still wearing compression garment at night. Use silicone strips when I go to bed and take off when I wake up, they stay on an average of 8 hours a night. Only in once once is they leave this gooey film on you throughout the day. One thing that's crazy and I'm not sure why....I don't use deodorant yet and I haven't needed it, seriously. What's up with that? No sweating, no smell, my underarms don't carry a scent at the end of the day with no deodorant...perplexed....

Correct dates of pictures (had wrong ones posted before)

11 weeks post op and doing fantastic!

Will be posting 12 week post op photos next week! Feeling fantastic and finally out of compression garments. I purchased four Design Veronique $130.00 compression garments in every color and two different sizes. They were so comfortable and worth the money (except for one that I never got around to using at all. I posted for resale on eBay, has anyone ever done that? First time I have tried to sell anything in eBay.

3 Month Update

Healing well; no restrictions. Left arm has had a couple of spots with stitches that have been bothersome as they spit out. I haven't been if any help as I keep messing with it and not letting scar healing to take full effect. Leaving it alone from now on. Not using any CG or silicone anymore, just healing naturally at this point. Repetitious weights exercises, 5 pd. weights (nothing ambitious!), but it's working! Super happy! Hoping my journey helps someone out there as the journey of others helped me through my process. :)

Yes! It's worth it! 3 month comparison!

Totally worth it!

4 Month Update

Everything is awesome! Sometimes I forget I had the surgery because the feeling is completely normal. My left arm is going to need a revision due to an injury years ago that created an indentation that is still there mid arm. The sutures in that arm gave me the most trouble and is longer in scar healing than the right. Getting ready for TT and lipo....:)

I did it! Third day post op from my tummy tuck and lipoid back, flanks, and hips!

Can't believe it's over! I thought the day would never come and it did. Posting my before and 2 post op picture in my CG. Anybody have ideas on the CG and how to wear it with the hole in the back from the opening where it won't show under your pants? Do you always wear loose pants or a skirt during CG phase? Hard to really see any difference with so much swelling and foam pads in the CG. Estimate I was up about 15 pounds right after surgery and I'm about 8 pounds up now in swelling. I weigh myself to gauge the swelling phase, not weight loss.
Corpus Christi Plastic Surgeon