Best Breast Implant Revision Orange County - Corona Del Mar, CA

After loving the injections I received at Kessler...

After loving the injections I received at Kessler Plastic Surgery I decided to go back to the surgeon I trust for another procedure. I can’t even begin to describe how ecstatic about my results from my most recent breast implant exchange. After two breast augmentations over the past 8 years, I had no idea as to how amazing my breasts were capable of looking… until Dr. Kessler operated on me. I’ve always had a significant asymmetry, but never realized that my main issue was related to my folds. Dr. Kessler took a significant amount of time to help me understand what my surgical options were and how he could correct the issues that were making me so unhappy with my aesthetics. As always he was comforting and caring. Just one day post operatively I was in tears of joy when I saw how beautiful my results were. To this day I am still amazed at what an incredible job Dr. Kessler did in fixing my prior botched surgeries. A huge thank you to Dr. Kessler and his staff for taking such wonderful care of me. I would recommend Kessler Plastic Surgery in a heartbeat to my friends, family and anyone out there who wants to be under the care of the best plastic surgeon I know.
Corona Del Mar Plastic Surgeon