42 Year Old, Size 4 Feeling Size 14 Due to Excess Skin After Weight Loss - Corona Del Mar, CA

Dr. Siamak Agha produces absolutely amazing...

Dr. Siamak Agha produces absolutely amazing results! At age 30, I gained a significant amount of weight in a very short time period that later was discovered to be due to a hormone imbalance. Once my hormones were regulated and I lost the extra weight, I was left with lax skin. At a size 4, I felt more like a size 14, as I stuffed the sagging skin into compression undergarments before putting on my clothes. I wanted to address the sagging skin but was uncomfortable with the idea of scaring, so I sought several surgical alternative procedures including Synergy vacuum massage and Aluma laser radiofrequency skin tightening. After seeing no improvement, I was referred to a physician by a registered nurse and I underwent surgical laser lipo skin tightening. However, I still saw no improvement in my skin laxity. After great deliberation, I made the decision to have the excess skin surgically removed. I agreed to a tummy tuck by the same physician that performed the laser lipo, but due to the botched job I ended up with an asymmetrical scar, loose skin on one side, a seroma that resulted in lost sensation in the left half of my abdomen, and too small of a belly button. A year later, I found a board certified plastic surgeon who performed a tummy tuck revision, breast lift, and inner thigh lift, however the results again were unsettling. In conducting the thigh lift, the surgeon cut before measuring resulting in the scar on my right leg ending up three inches below the pelvic crease landing on top of my thigh, the left leg got infected, opened up, resulting in a 2x6 inch scar down the left pelvic crease, and the tummy tuck scar revision left my abdominal region tight but flabby along the hips and buttocks with dog ears on both ends of the scar. Needless to say, the results were far less than desirable and the complications from both botched surgeries were even more disconcerting than when I started. I asked the same surgeon to complete a lower body lift to address the remaining excess skin around my mid section and outer thighs, but he was unpracticed with this procedure, stated that it wouldn’t produce the results I wanted, and talked me out of the procedure. Significantly disheartened and tens of thousands of dollars misspent, I conducted further research and found Board Certified Plastic Dr. Siamak Agha. I underwent a lower body lift, tummy tuck scar revision, and inner thigh lift revision. Not only did Dr. Agha repair the other surgeons’ debauchers, but he significantly improved my overall appearance and I finally felt like a size 4 and comfortable not only throwing my compression undergarments away but in wearing shorts, dresses, and tight tops again. Dr. Agha’s skills are exceptional, and if I had gone to him first, I would have spent half the money, taken less time off work, risked less complications, and had these amazing results four years ago when I first started my transformation process.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon