29 Years Old, 3 Kids,128 Lbs, 5'4", TT, Lipo, and BL. - Corning, NY

Hello! Like many of you beautiful people, I've...

Hello! Like many of you beautiful people, I've been stalking this site for months now. This site is what has given me the courage to finally make an appointment of my own!!
I have 3 awesome kids, 6, 3, and 17months. And a husband that is so supportive of my decision. I want them to grow up with a happy, confident, and comfortable mother and wife. I've always been an active and athletic person, but as many of us know, sometimes life gets in the way of that. Although I'm a very active person, I do not have the time to focus on my problem areas. Two C-sections later, I'm left with love handles that go on for days, an awesome foopa, and a fabulously flubbery tummy! Did I mention my sock boobs???!!! YAY! Totally kidding. It sucks. It's seriously crazy what a woman's body goes through for kids!!!
With that said, I will be having a full tummy tuck, lipo of the flanks, and a breast lift!!! Woohoo!!! I am so excited:) I really haven't talked to anyone, I simply rely on all of you Realselfers for comfort! Lol... I know. Kinda crazy!

Before pics

Here are my problem areas

To tell, Or not to tell...

I can't believe it's only 20 days away! I'm so excited, it is the forefront topic all day, everyday! All of the sudden I feel the need to talk about it.
I went into this decision with only the support of my husband and sister. They have been amazingly supportive along the way. I was firm on the choice of telling NO ONE!.... Till a few days ago. I had kept it a secret so long that I was bursting inside. I originally was not going to tell my in-laws (or anyone). Then I felt guilty trying to think of a lie. I broke down and was completely honest. I was dreading their reaction.... But to my surprise they were also completely supportive!!! I was shocked! And it was at that moment, I felt free! The the weight was lifted off my shoulders... I realized that I shouldn't be ashamed... I should be PROUD! Proud, that I'm taking action and believing that I can be better. Proud, that I'm not settling for something that could be better. And proud that I have 3 healthy children:) (and it shows) ;)
For me, I chose to tell. I believe that I am worthy of such a wonderful thing. The people who are close to me understand that this is important and will be by my side:) the rest don't matter:)

Preparing

Heeeeeyy!!! So I'm starting to get anxious. I'm curious about what products I will need to purchase myself... Will my PS give me a list? Time is passing so quickly, I'm afraid I won't be prepared:-/...is this normal!!???

18 days to go!

Here are a few pics with clothes on (kinda). I am on day 4 of a 7 day cleanse. I don't feel as bloated.... I think it's doing what it is supposed to:)

Pics

FLAT SIDE!!!!

Holy cow!!!! That was intense! I went in for my surgery on Tuesday morning. I was surprisingly calm and collected! The staff was so comforting, my hubby was right there holding my hand. I was told that there was a little delay... No problem. My surgeon and his assistant came and marked me up, I seriously couldn't ask for a better PS. The anesthesiologist was awesome, and funny wich was good. The last thing I remember before surgery was him coming into my room and saying " who wants party drugs??!"...

When I woke up I was a wreck. The pain... Oh my gawd! It took longer than planned. I was in for 6 hours. I ended up staying the night. I came home yesterday... I am so much more comfortable here:). I showered this morning and feel much better. I think the lipo hurts the worst today.

I can't believe how flat my stomach is. And my boobies are so perky! I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to take a picture! I hope everyone is doing well:)xo

A pic 2 days post op

5 days PO

Hey ladies:) today has been a great day so far. I was able to drink a full cup of coffe for the first time and shower again. I also had a bm! Feeling good;)
My tummy was less swollen this am. It was nice to see progress! My hips and back are still very swollen and sore.
Going into surgery, I told my surgeon that I wanted a lil higher nipple. I had a fear that they would still be pointing down. I absolutely LOVE my boobies now. I can't wait to see them healed. I praised him forgiving me exactly what I wanted:) here is a pic from before my shower!

1 week po

Well... It's been a week! I'm kind of emotional. So happy and thankful! I keep having the moment of "omg, my life is forever changed!" I'm still swollen around the lipo sites... And sore. My first post op appt is tomorrow. I'm really excited to get theses damn drains out. The left one is red, and the liquid comer out of the hole instead of going into the drain....ew!
Also super itchy, which is mostly caused by the tape that is still on. I'm such a chicken. I'm scared to take it off, with fear my insides may spill to my feet... No, I'm kidding. Kinda.
All in all, that past few days have been great. Chillin in my sweet recliner. I took down the Halloween decorations on the front porch yesterday. And I swept the floor today... I know, it's not much, but I feel accomplished! Lol, of course I basically had to nap after each of those! I also found that I don't have the strength to raise my voice at my children! Haha lucky them!
I weighed myself for the first time since surgery. I'm down 5lbs! Better than nothing:)

I hope everyone is well! Xo

11 days po

I finally took my tape off:) everything is great!!! Good luck to all you ladies scheduled for this week!!!

Almost 3 weeks po

Hi everyone! I hope y'all are healing well... I have been following the surgeries that happened this week:) congrats to all those ladies!!!
I haven't really changed as far as looks go. I ended up in horrible pain and went to have all of my barb sutures taken out. I'm still in pain between my drain holes and incision. It's super tender to the touch. Other than that, I'm feeling great. I'm back to my daily housewife duties! (Yay)... I have lifted my lil guy this week, trying to be as careful as possible. No issues:). My hubby returned to work last Monday, I wasn't ready for that, but I'm so thankful for the time he was home. He is amazing!
My scars are healing nicely. I still feel like Frankenstein... I don't really like looking at my tummy scar. I'm eager to start scar treatment. My boobies are healing much faster than my tummy, I'm sure that's normal. I'm so happy to have smaller, perkier boobs. I tried on my favorite bra and it fits like a glove. I couldn't be happier!
The only thing that was different was my love handles. I had lipo, and I can tell. But they are still so big.y PS said that the fat just stopped coming out. He originally thought he would be able to get 500ccs but actually got 300ccs. Oh well. I will hit the treadmill or something:) I'm anxious to start working out. Happy healing to all!!!

6 weeks PO

I can't believe its been 6 weeks tomorrow! I feel amazing. My life has changed so much since my surgery. My confidence is back. I honestly never thought I would be comfortable in my own skin ever again. I'm so thankful to feel free! My husband has been absolutely amazing during this whole transformation. He is so happy to finally have the happy, confident girl he married back! And I'm glad to be back.
I was cleared for all activities except ab workouts at week 4. I have walked on the treadmill, but nothing too much. I feel normal again. Im Sleeping on my stomach, which is the best thing ever! And I'm toting my kids around with no problems!
We went to the water park last week, it was so much fun! I wore a one piece, but still felt great! You could seem muscle ridges... So awesome!!!
I feel like I'm forever indebted to my surgeon. I know I payed him. But how do you fully repay someone who has improved your quality of life beyond measure. I am so greatful for how wonderful he is. Anyway. I hope you all are healing happily, and good luck to the ones getting ready!!!

Flank lipo

Hey y'all! I forgot to talk about my love handles!!! The are SO MUCH SMALLER!!! My plastis surgeon was right... I was still swollen. I feel like they get smaller each week! I am able to wear jeans again!! No hang over! It's amazing. I'm still watching what I eat and would like to get down to a comfty 120lbs No hurry tho! I'm loving life!

5 months post op

Hello all! I can't believe it's been 5 months since my mommy makeover! I am happy the weather is finally warming up, I have not been active at all this winter:-/... Honestly, I have gained five lbs, but I'm not worried, I always lose weight in the spring and summer.
Life after surgery has been amazing. I'm feeling great and sometime forget that I even had surgegery... Until I lift by shirt up of course! I truly could not be happier with this expirience. It's better then I imagined it! I recommend this procedure to anyone who is thinking of doing it! I am so happy with results and renewed self esteem! Hope everyone is well! Here are a few pics!
Rochester Plastic Surgeon