27 Looking for Foundation Free Life. Coral Gables, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

After suffering from acne for most all of my teen...

After suffering from acne for most all of my teen years, my face is a little beat up. I have many scars some shallow wide scars, others deep pin point scars. At 27 with little to no break outs..... I'm ready to feel great about my skin! GOAL: no more foundation ????????
So far, I'm not sure that I have any more penetration than what a sunburn would have given me...... I'll keep you posted
Btw $89 Amazon Local special ????

Sooooo...... Let's just call this a serious facial!

I am not UNHAPPY with this facial. I WISH the 'groupon' or 'Amazon Local' coupon has more in depth information. I feel like all together this mircolaser experience has been misrepresented.
All this being said.... I do feel like my face looks nicer, brighter, and perhaps my pores seem smaller.

Day two

Face feels right and dry.... Same as a second day sunburn..... Guess I could have gotten this facial for free had I gone to the beach this weekend ????.

Still covered in aquaphor and sunscreen

Day three

Face looks scaley almost like a fish or snake skin.... The track marks are still clearly visible.
Skin is dry and super itchy.
Gloria Lopez

Wonderfully informative, friendly! Love this lady