27 Looking for Foundation Free Life. Coral Gables, FL

After suffering from acne for most all of my teen...

After suffering from acne for most all of my teen years, my face is a little beat up. I have many scars some shallow wide scars, others deep pin point scars. At 27 with little to no break outs..... I'm ready to feel great about my skin! GOAL: no more foundation ????????
So far, I'm not sure that I have any more penetration than what a sunburn would have given me...... I'll keep you posted
Btw $89 Amazon Local special ????

Sooooo...... Let's just call this a serious facial!

I am not UNHAPPY with this facial. I WISH the 'groupon' or 'Amazon Local' coupon has more in depth information. I feel like all together this mircolaser experience has been misrepresented.
All this being said.... I do feel like my face looks nicer, brighter, and perhaps my pores seem smaller.

Day two

Face feels right and dry.... Same as a second day sunburn..... Guess I could have gotten this facial for free had I gone to the beach this weekend ????.

Still covered in aquaphor and sunscreen

Day three

Face looks scaley almost like a fish or snake skin.... The track marks are still clearly visible.
Skin is dry and super itchy.
Gloria Lopez

Wonderfully informative, friendly! Love this lady