It's My Time, Miami FL

Getting my surgery done at CG with Dr. Loessin....

Getting my surgery done at CG with Dr. Loessin. I'm getting a BA,TT w/ lipo. I felt comfortable speaking with him and how he answered my questions/concerns. He made eye contact and actually touched the problem areas I am fed up with.
I considered changing doctors after doing more research, but I decided not to lose my deposit and go with my gut.
WISH ME LUCK!!

Update

Of all the luck, I have to postpone my surgery for sometime in August. Kinda bummed, but in the mean time taking a crossfit/boot camp to streng7my core and hope3drop a few pounds

Surgery Date Confirmed 9/6/2016

Surgery is next Tuesday 9/6/16 I am nervous and excited.... I have all my supplies, I am the Green Smoothie diet. Nothing but liquids till next week! Scheduled my post-op massages already.
I have been getting pre-lymphatic massages to prepare my body for surgery, I have been told they help make healing and recovery smoother and helps with the inflammation.

Hello from the flat side!!

So i had my surgery Tuesday with Dr. Lossein. My pre-op went awesome the young ladies were super nice!
All I can recall was the Dr walked in, and wr started chatting he went over what procedures I was getting done snd marked me up. I wad super nervous cause I wad scheduled at 7pm Yikes! I asked are you sure your mot tired? You been working all day. He said nope this isnt work, this is my passion! Well ok Dr Lossein lets git her done ????
So here are some POD1 PICS

Progress

Hello dolls well today Im three weeks out from surgery. Lets say it hasnt been easy. My progress on my BA has been great little to no pain. Just waiting for them to drop & fluff a bit more.
As for my TT its coming along, I've had 5 post lymphatic massages they were awesome and instrumental in my swelling going down. I had them done at mybodycontour305. The owner and technician Jackie are so kind, knowledgeable abd sweet. They helped me through the first few weeks. I hope minimal pain just tightness and numbness on my lower stomach. I wear my faja and lipo foam consistently for support and compression.
Key West Plastic Surgeon