Septorhinoplasty - A Childhood Dream Come True :-)! - Coral Gables, FL

Ever since I was in middle school I developed a...

Ever since I was in middle school I developed a disliking to how my nose looked aesthetically, I felt like it was too masculine to the rest of my facial features. In high school I found out I couldn't perform to my best due to a deviation in my septum, which blocked my left nostril. For years I watched operations on YouTube and contemplated back and forth whether to undergo surgery. Some days I thought I should just live with while I continued to poke and prod at what my nose could look like with surgery.
This past November I had a friend who undergone a rhinoplasty and I helped her through her recovery, by watching how well she healed I decided to do it for myself. Even though her rhinoplasty went well I wasn't convinced to consult with her surgeon. Instead I did my own research from surgeons in West Palm Beach to Boca Raton, Ft. Lauderdale and Miami. Out of many experiences I encountered I was disappointed- not due to credentials of what some of these surgeons had, but due to the staff and their bedside manners. If a doctor is going to have a rude, non-compassionate staff answering phones and running his/or her office it's better you as an individual take yourself into better hands. So that's what I did.
I came across Dr. Jason Altman's real self profile advertised on a side column and I just had this good gut feeling, so I clicked on it and received such great help from his office staff and was booked for a consultant the next day.
I knew once I talked with him in the consultation that this was my doctor/surgeon! I love Dr. Altman, Millie and the whole office staff. If you're looking for a doctor with an eye for beauty and aesthetics - Go to Dr. Altman, you'll be so happy.
Miami Plastic Surgeon