Consultation review: Whatever You Do, for Your Life's Sake, DO NOT GO TO CG COSMETIC!!!!!! - Coral Gables, FL

First of all, the place outside does not look...

First of all, the place outside does not look good, the paint was chipped and falling off the building. It's way too small for the amount of people they schedule. The front desk people didn't even greet me. They handed me my paperwork while being on the phone. I had an appointment at 10:30, I didn't get called in to see someone until 11:45, and it wasn't even the doctor. The lady mentioned something about the doctor and I asked her if he was in surgery and she said, "he is always in surgery. He will come out of a surgery, do a consultation, and go back in to another surgery". WOAH. Every single consult I've been to, I've been told that they have certain days/times for consultations and any time after that is only for surgeries. Anyway, I got tired of waiting and I left right around noon. At 12:22 they called me asking me if I was still there that the doctor was ready to see me. In the midst of my wait, a nurse came out with gloves on carrying 3 boxes to throw out with a lot of people in the lobby. I'm sorry, but to me that is not professional or SANITARY. The glade plug-in that was in the coordinators office (which was more like a box, I felt slightly suffocated) was black and green, it was disgusting!

I have never written a review like this, or ever for that matter. But I truly felt the need to do so this time around. When you decide to have surgery, you're putting your life in the hands of someone else. After seeing many little different things that made me grimace at CG I knew that it was time for me to go. I would rather pay $2,000 more at different place where I know my life won't be in danger or I'll have to deal with an infection.

****ALSO:**** If you didn't know, someone fell into a coma after getting a procedure done here.

JUST PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!! You can never have too much information on where and who you'll be handing your life to for a few hours!

Miami Plastic Surgeon